One For All

The sound of metal colliding shook the air. Gaster trembled underneath the immense impact. He could only stare in disbelief at what he was seeing.

Hope stood before him, Gambol Shroud in hand. She had stopped his attack dead in its tracks. Purple sparks of lighting began to arc off of her body as her hair began to float. A purple aura began to glow around her as she smirked.

Hope's eyes flew open, revealing them to be glowing gold...

Hope knocked Gaster's blade away with a flick of her wrist. Gaster attempted to rush forward and attack but was sent flying by a super powered punch. (y/n) stood beside Hope, his fists clenched.

The corners of both their lips curled up into fearless smiles. Gaster got to his feet as the power of One For All flowed through their veins.

(y/n): "You might have been able to handle one One For All user, but how about two?"

Gaster body quickly melted as he rushed forward with a roar. Hope set her footing and slashed Gambol Shroud at the air. The slash created a blade made out of wind. The wind blade cleaved through Gaster's quickly growing body, splitting it in half.

Gaster quickly pulled himself back together as (y/n) rushed him. The blonde brawler was heavily injured, it was a miracle he was even standing. But Hope could more than make up for his weakened state.

The two empowered fighters rushed the void god. (y/n) took up a front line position, forcing Gaster to pay attention to his heavy hits. Hope dashed in whenever she found an opening in Gaster's defences, slashing him to pieces.

Gaster's regeneration held him together as he and (y/n) threw themselves at each other. Gaster ducked one of (y/n)'s haymakers and slammed a well aimed punch into (y/n)'s gut. The blonde brawler was shoved back and stunned by the counter attack.

Gaster moved in to follow up but was stopped as Hope dashed by, her body nothing but and black and purple blur. Gaster yelled out as dozens of slash marks appeared in his back.

(y/n) recovered and lunged forward, bashing Gaster with a double fisted uppercut. The impact pushed Gaster into the air, right where Hope was waiting.

Hope threw her weapon, tangling Gaster up in her ribbon. She then twisted her body and spun in the air. She swung Gaster around in a wide arc before slamming him into the ground.

Gaster bounced and (y/n) quickly moved in, throwing a flying knee. Hope's newfound speed allowed her to perceive the world as if it was in slow motion. She smirked as she watched Gaster make a dumb face while (y/n)'s knee smashed it in.

Gaster bounced along the ground at high speed, his skull cracking even more with each impact. The tips of Gaster's fingers quickly grew into claws as he stabbed them into the ground. He grinded to a halt a good distance away from the literal power couple.

Gaster groaned in effort as he pushed himself up off his knees. Void began to leak out of the cracks in his skull and onto the ground. Gaster turned his eye up towards his attackers as they approached.

Gaster: "Why still fight!? You're trapped here, just give up!"

(y/n): "Why? Because that's what you did?"

Gaster flinches

(y/n): "You got trapped here, you lost both of your Hopes, and you gave up!"

Gaster: "You have no idea what its like to lose EVERYTHING!"

(y/n): "You know that I do. When Mom died, and Dad left us, I wanted to give up. But she wouldn't let me..."

Hope smiles as (y/n) looks at her. (y/n) returns his gaze to Gaster as his warm expression disappears.