Burn Part 2

All of Japan watches with bated breaths as All Might flies back down to earth. The Symbol of Peace and his mentor slam down into the ground as the super villain recovers slowly. From up above, a new chopper captures the scene and broadcasts it to the whole world.

Reporter: "As you can see, the scene below looks straight out of a nightmare! Half of Kamino ward was demolished in a single horrifying instant! All Might is currently fighting the villain who appears to have caused the blast. Along with All Might, there seems to be two other heroes backing him up."

Students of UA flip on the news and gasp in shock at what they see. Those who recognize the blonde brawler gasp yet again as the villain reaches a hand down to him.

Reporter: "What's this!? The super villain appears to be helping one of the heroes!? Is that hero actually a villain!?!"

The blonde brawler refuses the help and gets up to his feet. Japan watches as the blonde brawler and the super villain seem to be having a conversation. They watch in horror as the blonde brawler nods and begins taking steps towards the weakened All Might.

Uraraka: "(y/n)...?"

Tokoyami: "What...?"

Mineta: "Why is that guy helping him!?"

Tsu: "No (y/n)..."

The crowd watches in shock and horror as the blonde brawler raises a hand towards All Might and his mentor. They gasp as a massive explosion is fired off towards All Might.

Uraraka: "What are you doing!?!"

Tsu: "(y/n)... Why...?"

The crowd lets out one last gasp as (y/n) flies backwards towards the super villain and begins attacking him. They begin to cheer when they see All Might is unscathed and (y/n) sends All For One flying into a building.

Reporter: "I retract my previous statement! That new brawler hero is definitely on the side of good! But can he hold his own against a villain as powerful as the Symbol of Peace!?"

(y/n) cocks his gauntlet and arm and steps into the hole that All For One and had flown through. He looks around in the dark, his glowing hair giving him some light. (y/n) strains his ears until he hears coughing from further within. His eyes glow red as he begins stomping towards the injured All For One.

(y/n) arrives in a collapsed room and spots All For One partly buried in some rubble. The villain coughs again before looking up at (y/n)

AFO: "We could have ruled the world... Hope could have been yours... Anything could have been yours..."

(y/n) scoffs as he kneels down to the villains level

(y/n): "You were actually sure that I would join you?"

(y/n) tries to hold back a laugh

(y/n): "Don't get me wrong, I hate my old man. Maybe even enough to kill him... But that doesn't mean I'd just ignore my mother's real killer. You have seriously fucked it..."

(y/n) chuckles as he reaches down and pulls All For One from the rubble. AFO attempts to plead with (y/n) but it just falls on deaf ears. The back wall explodes as All For One is smashed through it. He tumbles to a stop several dozen feet away and tries to use a healing quirk to get himself back in the fight.

Through the dust, a glowing figure emerges. Hair glowing bright like the sun, eyes red like roses. (y/n) steps down off the building and down to the street and begins approaching the savagely injured super villain.