Goals

The buzzer sounded as (y/n) and Hope celebrated their victory. The students who were watching all cheer as the pair leave their arena. 

Deku: "That. was. AWESOME!!"

Kaminari: "Heck yeah it was!"

Kirishima: "I can't believe (y/n) picked up that whole mech and threw it!"

The students rambled about how badass they thought the match was. Deku was busy jotting down new notes about both (y/n) and Hope. He now had a nearly 10 pages dedicated to the two.

After a few minutes, some students left to head to their exams or to strategize further. Others left to go sulk after their crushing defeats. The ones who stayed were Deku, Uraraka, Iida, and Momo. They stayed and elected to watch the rest of the exams and learn as much as they could.

The group began to chat as team Jiro stepped up to the plate. Deku was discussing their possible weaknesses when the door opened. (y/n) and Hope stepped in with huge smiles on their faces.

(y/n): "Sup bitches!"

Hope: "language..."

Deku: "(y/n)! That was amazing!"

Iida: "I knew you were strong, but that, that was beyond anyone's expectations."

Momo: "Your teamwork was amazing as well"

(y/n): "There were a few...bumps..."

(y/n) turns to Hope and gives her a glare as he says bumps. Hope's ears fold and she stands next to Uraraka

Hope: "So who's up next?"

Uraraka: "Jiro and Kota."

(y/n): "Against Present Mic... this will be fun to watch..."

Uraraka: "What do mean?"

(y/n): "Mic is just a dirty camper. I'll bet money that he's just gonna sit at the gate and scream his head off."

Deku: "With his quirk, that would be a valid strategy..."

Uraraka: "Quiet! its starting!"

Vega: "Team Kota and Jiro, Practical Exam. Ready? Begin."

and with that,  the buzzer sounded off. Jiro and Kota made a mad dash towards the exit gate. They decide to avoid all combat and focus solely on escape.

Iida: "The practical exam matched students up with teachers they're supposed to have a hard time against. That's the whole point right?"

(y/n): "Yup!"

Deku: "And it's easy to see what this team's weaknesses are."

Hope: "I agree"

Tsu: "What are they supposed to do against someone like Present Mic?"

Deku: "Both of them have sound related quirks. Their opponent will be able to drown out everything around them..."

The feed cuts to Present Mic, who is standing in front of the gate looking bored.

(y/n): "Told you... This is gonna be soo boring..."

Present Mic uses his quirk and screams across the field. His voice was so loud, that Jiro and Kota nearly went deaf even though they were on the other side of the arena.

The pair continued to push up but were continually blasted with Mic's deadly voice. It got so bad, that the two were literally nearly rendered deaf.

The pair seemed to be getting desperate and Jiro suggested Kota uses his ability to talk with animals on the insects in the area. Kota fiercely refused the idea because of his fear of bugs and anything creepy crawly.