Aftermath

In the aftermath of the Hero Killer incident, those injured are taken to Hosu General Hospital for treatment. Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, and Hope Donnelly all suffered minor injuries. However, Tenya Iida suffered severe injuries and (y/n) (l/n) lost consciousness for unknown reasons. He has yet to awaken.

In a large shared hospital room, The students of UA High who were involved in the Hero Killer incident the previous night were resting. Three of the five were unable to sleep the night before.

Deku yawns as he sits up in his bed. He looks around the room and spots Todoroki and Iida watching him.  Deku also hears a light snoring sound on the bed next to him. He looks over and sees (y/n), still unconscious. Hope is sleeping in a chair next to (y/n), resting her head on his arm.

Todoroki: "Did you sleep Midoriya?"

Deku turns his attention to Todoroki and rubs his eyes.

Deku: "n-no not really..."

Todoroki: "I figured, me neither. But it seems those two did."

Todoroki gestures towards (y/n) and Hope. Hope stirs in her sleep and cuddles closer to (y/n). The three currently awake smile at the display.

Deku: "You don't think those two are...?"

Todoroki: "Dating?"

Deku gets a little flustered

Deku: "W-w-well I-i didn't mean that!"

Iida: "After the way they hugged last night, I had assumed so."

Deku: "She seemed pretty worried about him too."

As the three chat about (y/n) and Hope's relationship status, Hope begins to wake up. She groggily opens her eyes as her cat ears perk up. She stares at the peacefully sleeping (y/n) for a moment before realizing the position she's in. She quickly jerks up with a slight blush on her face.

The group stare at each other for a few moments before Hope realizes they had been watching. Her face becomes nearly as red as (y/n)'s jacket, which is currently hanging around her back like a blanket.

The trio giggle at her embarrassment before (y/n) begins to stir. Hope panics and quickly removes his jacket, hanging it up on the rack behind her. The trio giggle even more as (y/n) sits up and rubs his head.

(y/n): "Aw my head..."

He gives a slight wave and a confused look to the trio before turning towards Hope, who had just barely recovered from her little freak out. (y/n) stares at her in confusion while Hope twirls her hair with a slight blush on her face. (y/n) just shakes his head and turns his attention back towards the boys. Hope breaths a massive sigh of relief a he turns his back.

(y/n): "Whats so funny?"

Hope: "OH n-nothing! Todo—um ah D-DEKU just told a funny joke is all!" *nervous laugh*

(y/n) looks around in visible confusion. The boys burst into laughter, making him even more confused.

(y/n): "What is so funny? Tell me the joke!"

Deku: "It's nothing!"

(y/n): "It's obviously something because ya'll are laughin so hard! Tell me the damn joke!"

Todoroki: "You wouldn't get it so just forget about it."

(y/n) narrows his suspiciously before shrugging it off. An awkward silence ensues as the group finds something to talk about. Todoroki finally breaks the silence with a question and a concerned look

Todoroki: "What happened to you? After the Hero killer killed the Nomu, you just kinda... lost it."

(y/n): "What are you talking about?"