Making a Plan

A/n

Hey everyone! I'm back!

I decided to take a little break from writing so I could catch up on some school work. (I should not have taken Physics this semester...)

I'm rested and ready to go! I hope you guys enjoy!

Storm: "Then let's get down to business..."

Storms begins to explain to (y/n) and crew all he knows about Ember. Ember started out as a group that attacked and killed pro heroes. At first, it seemed as though they were targeting pros randomly, later it was speculated that they were inspired by Stain, and now Storm thinks they do in fact have a plan.

Ember have been strategically taking out America's pro heroes since the beginning. They have been weakening specific areas by killing off the pros stationed there. They have also recently begun to steal from America's Hero Support Corp, a collection of companies dedicated to equipping pro heroes with state of the art tech and gear. Ember has been targeting shops and warehouses where this gear is being stored, and stealing as much as they can.

Its now obvious that Ember has something big planned but Storm and his allies have no idea what. That's why Storm is recruiting the trio, they can butt heads with Ember and not have too much pushback because they are unknown in the American hero community.

Storm: "Another reason I'm choosing you is because I suspect that there are agents of Ember within the Association..."

In stark contrast to Japan, Heroes of America are controlled by the government and they all fall under one banner, The American Hero Association. Storm suspects that there are moles within that are working with Ember.

Eis: "So you're "recruiting" us because you think there are spies in The Association?"

Glynda: "That's correct."

Storm: "Indeed, Ember is far more powerful than we originally thought."

(y/n): "What about The White Fang? What's their deal?"

Storm: "As of right now, The White Fang and Ember are enemies hellbent on destroying each other. They have been waging a war against one another in the criminal underworld. We don't know the full extent of this conflict but we know it's happening."

Eis: "Alright. What do you want us to so first?"

Storm: "Simple. As you know, Ember had been stealing supplies from the Support Corp. I want you to find out where they are storing all their stolen goods. I can offer intel and such at a later date but for now, you're on your own. Go home for tonight, your work starts tomorrow."

And with that, Storm and Glynda get up and leave the room. They instruct the guards outside about the arrangement and that the trio are allowed to leave. the door shuts and (y/n) huffs.

(y/n): "This is bullshit..."

Outside the Association building, (y/n) waves to Eis and Garnet as they get on the subway. (y/n) then pulls on his helmet and hops on Bumblebee, his motorcycle. (y/n) kicks on the engine and begins to make his way home.

As he drives, the city around him begins to get ready for the night as things begin to calm down. People head home for the night and businesses begin to close. (y/n) sighs as he kicks it into a higher gear and pulls onto the highway. 

(y/n): "This is stupid... I should be looking for Hope, not fighting some criminal organization..."

(y/n) pulls on to the off ramp and he slows down as he reaches the street below. He flicks on his blinker as he waits for cars to pass so he can turn. (y/n) looks up at the full moon as he waits. He sighs again as thoughts of Hope float around in his mind.