Training Camp

Bright and early the next day, the class arrives at the front of the school.

Aizawa: "Now that you've finished up your first semester of UA High, It's  time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp, we'll push you beyond your limits. You're aiming to become Plus Ultra."

Class: "Yes Sir!"

The students began to chat amongst themselves as they waited for their bus to arrive. (y/n), Hope, and Deku were chatting when Uraraka came sprinting over.

Uraraka: "I'M SO PSYCHED! I've been looking forward to this camp all semester Deku!"

Deku turned beet red as Uraraka leaned in a little too close for comfort.

Deku: "Oh yeah! It's definitely close huh!?"

(y/n): "yeah, too close..."

(y/n) and Hope giggle as Uraraka realizes and turns bright red as well. She dashes to the other en of the waiting area and tries to hide her embarrassment by starting a cheer.

Uraraka: "WHO'S READY FOR CAMP!? YEAH! CAMP! CAMP!"

A few other students join in and do the exact same cheer performance as Uraraka.

(y/n): "Some people seem excited."

Hope: "A little too excited considering Kaminari and Mina failed."

Monama shows and starts talking smack

Monama: "I heard some of class A is taking extra courses! Does that mean they actually failed the final exam!? *Gasp* That must be so embarrassing! Especially since your class is supposed to so much better than mine! ALL OF YOU MUST BE WALLOWING IN SHA—!"

Monama flops to the floor completely unconscious as (y/n) dusts off his hands.

Kendo: "Thanks (y/n), I was about to do that myself."

(y/n): "No problem, just keep him on a tighter leash. I might kill him next time..."

Kendo calls out to the rest of her class as their bus arrives. They start hopping on as 1-A's bus arrives as well.

Iida: "Attention class A! Our bus has arrived! Please line up in seating order!"

The bus ride over is super noisy and chaotic. Aizawa gives up before he even tries to calm them down. Hope leans against (y/n)'s shoulder and reads as he plays on his Switch.

Kaminari: "Hey! You have a Switch too (y/n)?"

(y/n): "Yeah! Do you have Smash?"

Kaminari: "Could I call myself a gamer if I didn't?!"