Goals Part 2

Elsewhere in the city, a criminal buddie introduces some new villain recruits to the leader of the League of Villains, Tomura Shigaraki.

Giran: "Tomura Shigaraki. You're league of villains has been the talk of the town lately. Word on the street says you're about to start something big..."

Shigaraki: "And? Who'd you bring?"

Giran smiles as he opens the door wider and two people step into the room. The first is a tall and lanky guy with messy black hair and piercing blue eyes. Most disturbing is he has patchwork scars over most of his body. The second is a highschool girl with messy blonde twin buns and yellow eyes. She hops up and down excitedly as the guy stands there with his hands casually in his pockets.

???: "So it's really you huh? I've seen you in pictures but I gotta say, you're way grosser in person."

???: "Wow! Its the weird hand guy! You're friends my hero Stain right!? Cool! Please let me into the league! I want to join your group."

After a few moments, a third guy steps into the room. He has fiery red hair and small white mask that covers the top half of his face. He wears a black suit jacket with red bull design embroidered on the shoulder. He also wears a long katana-like blade at his waist.

???: "This place is a dump... Even for a human."

Shigaraki stares for a moment before pointing at them and looking to his misty friend.

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri? Get rid of these three. I can already tell they're exactly the kind of trash I hate! A brat, a guy with no manners, and a freak with a mask."

Kurogiri: "Now now Tomura Shigaraki. They came all this way, the least we could do is hear them out. Give them a chance. Besides, this broker is respected in the underworld. They are bound to be valuable assets"

Giran: "Like em or not, you still owe me a finders fee. In cash of course. Well, I suppose I could introduce these three before I go....

Giran points to the girl

Giran: "This one looks like an adorable highschool girl right? She's actually a suspect in a series of cases where the victims all bled to death. So far her name and face have been kept out of the media."

Toga: "Toga here! Himiko Toga! Life is too hard, I just want to make it easier to live in this dumb world. I wanna be Mr Stainy! I wanna kill Mr Stainy! C'mon Handy Man! Please let me join your league of villains!"

Shigaraki: "You gotta be kidding me... Is she crazy?"

Giran: "Well she can hold a conversation! For the most part at least. C'mon, she could be useful."

Giran then points to patchwork.

Giran: "This guy... He hasn't committed any flashy crimes but he's taken Stain's ideology to heart."

???: "I don't like this. Is this group really dedicated to the Hero killer's mission? I can't imagine you are if you're gonna let this little psycho join you."

Toga giggles maniacally

Shigaraki: "grow up... She may be a psycho but at least she knows how to introduce herself to people. Don't just stand there, what's your name?"

Dabi: "Right now, I'm goin by Dabi."

Shigaraki: "No. I want to know your real name!"

Dabi: "I'll tell you when you need to know it..."

Taurus: "Same goes for me... Just call me Taurus and we won't have any problems human... All I care about is destroying my enemy and reclaiming my Beloved."