Introductions

The next morning, (y/n) wakes up super early so he can get ready. UA delivered a uniform to him the day before but now he actually has to wear it. (y/n) pulls it out of the bag and looks at it with disgust.

(y/n): "Ugh I hate uniforms..."

(y/n) reluctantly puts it on and looks himself over in the massive mirror in the bedroom. 

(y/n): 'The uniform doesn't look half bad but its still uncomfortable to wear. Not to mention the fact that wearing it is telling everyone 'Hey! Im a UA student! Come murder me please!' Stuff like that is the reason I prefer civilian clothing so I can blend in with the crowds.'

After packing his bag with his school supplies and putting on Ember Celica, (y/n)'s ready to head out.

(y/n) leaves the hotel and makes his way to the UA campus. Along the way he spots a group of UA students crossing the street. He quickly runs over to them tries to blend in with the crowd, using the social stealth skills Hope taught him.

(A/n: Imagine blending into crowds like in Assassin's Creed)

The crowd make their way to UA in pretty good time. As they cross through the final gate, it finally hits (y/n).

(y/n): 'I'm in Japan, going to the hero school my mother went to. Second generation at UA High...'

(y/n) let that fact sink in for a moment before catching up with the crowd and making his way inside the main academic building Principal Nezu had pointed out to him yesterday.

(y/n) wanders the halls trying to find class 1-A.

(y/n): 'Nezu could have at least shown me where my class is...'

After a few minutes of wandering aimlessly, (y/n) runs right into Mr Aizawa. (y/n) gives him a nervous laugh as Aizawa looks at him with a disapproving glare. Aizawa grabs (y/n) by the scruff of the neck and drags him to class.

The pair stop just outside of class and Aizawa tells (y/n) to wait for him to call him in. Aizawa steps into the classroom and leaves the door cracked open just enough so (y/n) can see and hear him from outside.

As he steps in, (y/n) hears the class clamber to get into their seats. Aizawa then clears his throat and speaks

Aizawa: "Good morning class"

The whole class replies in unison

Aizawa: "Now, before we officially start class I have a few short announcements to make. First off, congrats to Bakugo for winning the sports festival"

The class claps and cheers a little

Aizawa: "Now for the second, much more 'exciting' announcement..." 

He says exciting in a particularly sarcastic tone.

(y/n): 'He and I are gonna get along so well...'

Aizawa: "UA High, and class 1-A specifically, is receiving a new transfer stude—"

The whole class erupts into noise and chaos, interrupting him. Aizawa silences them and then continues

Aizawa: "As I was saying, we are getting a transfer student. He is going to join class today and I hope you can treat him with respect."

Aizawa finishes and signals (y/n) to come into the room. He opens the door and steps up onto the raised teachers platform and look out over the group of classmates. A few immediately catch his eye. Todoroki with his tell tale half red half white hair is sitting in the back of the class. Bakugo and Midoriya are sitting up front on the right side of class. A few others catch his eye, a girl that looks like an alien, a floating uniform, and the bird man sitting in the back...