Wildfire

Deku: "WIN THIS!!!"

Bakugo: "BEAT HIM!!!"

DEKU/BAKUGO: "COME ON YOU GUYS!!!"

As if in response to the heart filled cheers, power begins to return to All Might. (y/n) watches as All Might's right arm begins to expand as power fills it. (y/n) flips over onto his stomach and begins to push himself up off the ground.

(y/n): "Come on you old bastard... He killed my mom... Get him..."

All Might watches as his son's strength gives out. (y/n) flops back down to the ground and can do nothing but watch. Now All Might has to fight, and win this. All Might crouches low and assumes a stance. Despite his broken and weakened body, All Might still stood.

All Might: "Don't worry (y/n)... I'm not done yet!"

Power begins to build within All Might as his eyes glow blue

All Might: "You were right All For One, A hero has so much to protect! That is why, I WILL DEFEAT YOU!"

Gran Torino finally regains consciousness and is able to witness this intense stare down.

Gran Torino: "He should have been out of power a long time ago... Muscles are only forming on his right arm. This distorted form can't be good..."

Gran Torino turns his attention to the heavily injured (y/n).

Gran Torino: "What has he done to you..."

Despite his savage wounds, (y/n) continues to struggle.

Gran Torino begins to slink his way over to (y/n). (y/n) sees this and begins trying even harder.

Gran Torino: "Stop this (y/n)... You've done enough."

Gran Torino reaches down to help (y/n) to his feet but jumps in surprise as he gets pushed away.

(y/n): "Get off me..."

Gran Torino watches in shock as (y/n) gets some kind of second wind and gets to feet. He clenches his remaining fist as he begins to hobble over to All Mights side. 

All Might jumps as he feels a hand brush against his shoulder. He turns back and sees (y/n) assume a stance on his right. Blood trickles out of the stump of his right arm as he wobbles slightly on his feet.

All Might: "What are you doing...?"

(y/n) turns to him, eyes glowing a slight purple.

(y/n): "You said you wanted to fight for me... How about you fight with me... It's the only way to avenge mom..."

All MIght: "You're right... Okay. Let's do this..."

Even more power begins to build up within All Might's right arm as lightning begins to shoot off of (y/n)'s left. All For One begins to float up into the air as a mocking smile covers his disfigured face.

AFO: "There it is... That's the last of your strength, isn't it you two? A wounded hero is a most frightening animal. Did you know, even now I dream of you charging me with your entrails strewn about across the ground..."

AFO's right arm begins to expand as black lightning dances across his body. (y/n) and All Might brace themselves as AFO raises his hand towards them.

AFO: "You have what, two or three more punches left? And poor (y/n) won't last much longer with an open wound like th—"

All For One is interrupted as he gets engulfed in flames. He uses his built up blast to blow away the flames, leaving him unscathed. All Might turns to where the flames had come from and his eyes widen in shock