Jet Lag

(y/n) and Nezu step off the plane and they start to make their way out of the airport.

(y/n): 'That 11 hour flight was exhausting, Im practically falling asleep already.'

As the two are walking, (y/n) can't help but notice a broadcast on most of the TVs in the airport. On the TVs is what looks like a bunch teenagers holding some sort of competition. (y/n) decides to ask Nezu

(y/n): "Hey, Principal Nezu? Whats that all about?"

(y/n) gestures to the TVs everyone is watching.

Nezu: "Hm? Oh that's just the broadcast for the UA sports festival. It appears the second round has started."

(y/n) looks at him in confusion

(y/n): "You ditched your school's sports festival to come to America and pick me up?"

Nezu hums in response

Nezu: "Yes I did, and it was very much worth it."

(y/n): "Riiiight."

The pair continue on their way. After walking for another five minutes they make it out to the parking lot. Waiting for them is a fancy black limo. The driver steps out and opens the door for both of them and they step in.

Nezu: "Driver? Please take us to (Insert fancy Japanese hotel name here) please."

Driver: "Right away mister Nezu"

Nezu then turns to (y/n)

Nezu: "I couldn't help but notice you were practically asleep on your way to the car, so I took the liberty of booking you a hotel so you can rest while I finalize your transfer. You are going to have so much fun here at UA! I can't wai-"

(y/n) then start tuning out everything he says.

(y/n): 'ugh i'm so tired. Once we get to that hotel imma sleep like the dead. And how the HELL does he have so much energy!? He wouldn't shut up the whole flight here! does this guy ever sleep!? What is he putting in his Tea/Coffee and where can I get it!'

With that last thought (y/n) passes the hell out.

Smol time skip

Nezu shakes (y/n) awake. He sits up groggily and rubs the tiredness out of his eyes. The driver looks almost as exhausted as he is.

(y/n): 'I'm sure Nezu talked his ear off after I passed out. Sorry dude!'

Nezu escorts (y/n) to hotel's lobby and speaks with the receptionist. (y/n) takes the time to get a good look at his surroundings.

(y/n): 'this place is fancy as fu-'

His thoughts are interrupted when Nezu calls him over. Nezu and (y/n) hop in the elevator and he hands (y/n) his room key. Nezu chats him up the whole ride up but (y/n)'s still half asleep so he doesn't pay too much attention to him.

Nezu: " -ope the room I got you is up to your standards"

(y/n): "I have pretty low standards Nezu Im sure its fine"

Nezu simply chuckles as the pair step off the elevator and on to- THE TOP FLOOR!? isn't this where all the best rooms are?! As the pair walk down the hallway, they run into a few hotel staff, they give a deep bow as the two walk past.

(y/n): 'Okay! where the hell is this rat taking me!"

Eventually they make it to (y/n)'s room, which just so happens to be the one at the end of the hall. The room has huge double doors and is obviously the best one you can get, and Nezu just struts up and opens the door like he owns the place.