Ember Rising

A/n

Welcome back everyone! Just a few quick announcements before we continue.

number one

The voting poll has finished! You guys totally killed it with the votes.

Drum roll please...

And the winner... The lovely lady who gets the D... is...

HOPE DONNELLY!

By an absolute fucking landslide, Hope killed it!

61 votes for the black cat

4 for Tsu

and 16 for both

Sorry Tsu fans but the council has spoken, Hope will get the D.

The council will offer Tsu one singular F

To those of you who wanted to share, sorry about that. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of harems... I just don't like em. There are a few that I enjoy, but those are mostly the merciless thot slayers, not (y/n)

As for the lemons, I'm totally cool with writing them. It might be just me, but there's something satisfying about a story where the two main love interests finally get to share a moment like that with each other. I don't know... Thoughts?

I will likely write a few lemons. For those of you who would rather skip, I'll put an (L) in the title so you know to skip ahead. I'll try to keep those chapters light on plot.

last but not least,

as an apology for not getting the first chapter out on time, I decided to release TWO of em! I had some trouble with where I wanted to go with the story but now I've got it totally locked in! I wholeheartedly hope you guys enjoy what I've got in store for you...

Now without further ado! Let's get this CHAPTER STARTED

Hope stared at the blonde tuft in her hand in disbelief, and in slight confusion. How was she able to tell it was his right away? Hope shakes the thought out of her head as it clicks in her brain, (y/n) was here...

Hope quickly jumps to her feet and races into the trashed nightclub after her parents. Hope finds them tying up more of Junior's goons. The pair inspect the henchmen closely, studying the peculiar wounds they suffered