Ignite (bio)

(y/n) is currently sitting in the office of his academy's principal. He is waiting for the principal to finish going over his file. After Principal Storm finishes reading it over, he sets it down on the desk in front of (y/n)...

_______________________________

Name: (y/n) (l/n)

Age: 16

Height: 6 ft

Quirk: Ignite

Personality: open, fun loving, quick to anger, jokester,

Likes: Ramen, sushi, friends, video games, fighting, pulling pranks and telling jokes

Dislikes: school, assholes/bullies, his father

Yadda yadda academic stuff yadda yadda

_______________________________

Principal Storm sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose. The aura of disappointment coming off of him is almost palpable.

The Principal then reaches into a drawer of his desk and pulls out a large stamp and sets it down next to (y/n)'s file. He presses the stamp into the red ink and then slams it down on the file.

EXPELLED is written out in big bold red letters on the file over (y/n)'s picture.

(y/n) stares in awe as the Principal of the best hero school in America expels his top student. And here (y/n) thought students beating the tar out of each other was acceptable... Apparently not.

He sits back in his chair and scoffs at the unfairness of this situation. 

(y/n): ' I'm the Jack of this school, people challenge me to fights all the time for my position and those fights are all well and good, but as soon as I beat up somebody who actually deserved it I get expelled! The system this school uses is complete bullshit.'

Principal Storm is studying his expression trying to discern (y/n)'s reaction to his expulsion. (y/n) stares him straight in the eye and the corners of his mouth curl up into a shit eating grin.

(Y/n) : "Do I have something on face or am I just that irresistible?"

The Principal chuckles a little at (y/n)'s lick but quickly composes himself.

Principal Storm: "(y/n), you do understand the weight of what I've just done?"

(y/n): "I do sir, but I still stand by the fact that he deserved it"

Principal Storm: "As much as I agree with you, rules are rules. You took that bout way too far. You could have killed him"

(y/n): "but I didn't"

Principal Storm: "And that is why you are being expelled and not sent to prison"

(y/n) shrugs

(y/n): 'fair enough'

Principal Storm: "But there is one saving grace about all this. A personal friend and colleague of mine has agreed to enroll you at his hero academy."

(y/n): "Really!? Where!? When!?"

Principal Storm: "You will be enrolled at UA high in Japan."

(y/n): "but that-

Principal Storm: "Yes, that is where your father lives and works."

(y/n): "You're not gonna make me stay with him are you?"

Principal Storm: "Of course not. He may be a world class hero, but he is hardly parenting material."