The Map

"Here I have something to show you." Said Fred as we left the great hall. "George and I couldn't find it last night, but that's my bad I left it at the bottom of my trunk." He gestures for us to move over to the side away from anyone's view.

"It's a bare piece of parchment." I said looking the parchment in his hand and then giving him a very confused look.

"This is no ordinary piece of parchment Lissa." I can feel my cheeks going slightly red as he calls me the nickname he gave me. "Hold your wand on the middle of it and say, I solemnly swear I am up to no good."

"Hmmm okay." I do what he says and suddenly words and pictures appear on the front of the parchment 'Messrs Mooney, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauders map' I look up at Fred still confused so he opens the map to reveal a full map of Hogwarts. There are moving footprints all over the map with names beside them. "NO WAY!" I shout as grab hold of the map. "Where on earth did you two get this from?"

"Nicked it from Filch's office last year when he caught us setting off a Dungbomb, George set off another one to distract Filch so I could grab it from a drawer he has marked 'confiscated and highly dangerous.' Although we don't think he ever figured out how it worked seeing as he's a squib."

"How did you two figure it out?"

"It actually gave us clues like it was helping us to use it."

"Wait I don't see any other common rooms on here other than Gryffindor."

"Yea we noticed that too, we think that means it was Gryffindor's who made it."

"That's cool. The names on the front sound familiar to me but I don't quite know why. Wait is that a secret passageway?" I ask pointing at a corridor that looks like it leads out of the castle and into Hogsmeade.

"Yea there's seven of them." He points out each passageway.

"What are we waiting for? Come on and show me around this castle already, I need to see these secret passageways."

Fred shows me around the castle for the rest of the day. We decide to skip lunch and go to the One-eyed Witch passageway to see where in Hogsmeade it leads to. "Are you kidding me?" Fred says as he opens the door above our heads. "I can't believe we've never explored this one before now."

"What is it, Fred? Hurry up I want to see." He goes up through the door and I follow to see that we seem to be in the basement of a shop. There are crates and boxes of stock all over the room, on the shelves that are lined up along the wall there are jars upon jars of sweets. "Are we in Honeydukes?"

Fred and I look at each other, eyes wide with excitement and massive smiles on both of our faces. We immediately start to fill our pockets with all the different types of sweets. Bertie Botts every flavour beans, liquorice wands, cauldron cakes, pumpkin pasties, you name it we took it. "I'm going to leave a couple galleons so were not actually stealing."

"Here put this with it." Fred tries to hand me two Galleons.

"Nope this is my treat for showing me around today."

We head back to the castle and up to the common room. When we get inside Holly, Maddi, George and Lee are all sitting at a table in the corner of the room. "You two are back pretty quick." George says to us, but we completely ignore him and empty the contents of our pockets onto the table in front of them and immediately everyone eyes go wide. "Did you two rob a sweet shop?"

All Fred and I can do is burst into laughter. "Hold on you two actually robbed a sweet shop?" Holly asked us looking very worried for our mental health.