Summer part 3

Fred's POV

Dear Freddie

Firstly, and I hate to be the one to break this to you, we can't use magic outside of school until we are 17. So pranking Percy with magic will have to wait a minute.

Secondly, thank you. I did what you said to, and I spoke to Narcissa this morning before lunch, although I didn't ask her everything I wanted to ask because I didn't want to push her. She told me that my mother's family was completely wiped out during the war. I also asked her if she knew where my mother was buried and she doesn't, but she is going to find out for me. I'm not sure I'm ready to visit her grave yet but at least knowing where it is, is a start I guess. She told me she had only met my mother when my father had first started dating her and that she didn't really know her, but she said that if Sirius liked her, she must have been lovely.

I also told her about meeting Tonks at Hogwarts and how I had been invited round to their house and I asked her how she felt about it. It took her a few minutes of sitting in silence and just as I was about to get up and forget the idea she told me that I wasn't allowed to go to Andromeda's house but if Tonks was to come and pick me up from the manor she could take me to Diagon Alley for the day.

I'm so excited.

Love Lissa xo

That's it. That's how we get Lissa to the burrow. Immediately I come up with a plan in my head. I need to write to Tonks, I need to talk to mum. I fly down the stairs. "MUUUM MUM MUUUUUUUUM!"

"Geor....Fred dear what on earth is the matter?"

Lissa's POV

Draco and I had just finished our lessons for the day and we were laying on the floor in the conservatory listening to the rain hitting off the glass ceiling. Our ballroom dance teacher had said that this would be our last lesson as she has nothing left to teach us, thank Godric. Narcissa likes us both to learn what she and my father had to learn as children growing up in the Black family home. So, once we could both read and write Narcissa had us learning ballroom dance, French, Latin, literature, classical music and fine art. My least favourite were the two languages, couldn't get my head around them to save my life. Music however, I absolutely love it. I know it's classical music which isn't exactly my taste but picking up that violin every week and being able to play such pretty songs feels magical, and I am literally a witch.

We had been laying on the cold tiled floor for at least twenty minutes before Draco finally said "Melissa, do you think I've done something wrong and that's why mother won't let me go with you and Nymphadora tomorrow?"

"Sure, she wouldn't let me go to their house, I just think it's because of her and Andromeda's falling out. You haven't done anything wrong Draco, it's bigger than you and me."

He didn't respond.

"It's a Black thing."

I rolled over onto my stomach so I could see him. He looked so sad. "Draco what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Lies.

"I can tell when you're lying, I can also tell when something is wrong. Tell me."

I could see it on his face that he was deciding whether he should confide in me, I didn't want to push him. "Why did my father have to go away during the last few months of me being here? I start at Hogwarts with you in September and I've barley seen him since March." His eyes were starting to fill up with tears.

"Draco sometimes things just can't be helped. He's not away because of you. He said he's away on family business so he's away for you not because he wants to be away from you." I wish Draco didn't idolise Lucius so much, the man probably couldn't care less that he's away from his only child.