Summer Part 1

I was one of the very last students to leave the train and as I did, I was nearly knocked completely off my feet. It was Draco hugging me. "Draco?" I said slightly confused. I wasn't expecting him to be here to pick me up. "Where's Lucius?" I asked hugging him back.

"Father has been away a lot more on business." He replied letting go of me.

"On business? He's a Hogwarts governor what business does he have to travel for? He doesn't even get paid for that."

"He said it was family business." Draco shrugged his shoulders. Godric knows what Lucius was off doing but I'm sure it has nothing to do with his family.

"Godric knows what that means." I didn't want to continue this conversation about Lucius, Draco and I were getting on and talking about his father usually leads to us fighting so I changed the subject. "What about you?" I asked with a massive smile on my face hoping he'd get the hint.

"What about me?" He said scrunching his face up at my question.

"Well, you're eleven now, aren't you?" He still looked confused. Not a very bright wizard this one. "Get anything in the post on your birthday?" Still not getting it. "An acceptance letter to a certain school perhaps?" His face loosed and a massive grin appeared on his pale little face.

"Ohh yea I'm going to Hogwarts with you next year!"

"Draco you're going to love it! When we get back to the manor, I'll tell you all about it." I know he was worried about me being friends the Weasley's and what his father would do to me if he found out, but next year Draco is going to be at Hogwarts and if I don't tell him myself then he'll find out on his own and I know that won't go down well at all.

"Dobby!"

"Welcome back Miss Melissa." He had already gone and collected my trunk and was levitating it along behind him.

"It's so good to see you." I gave him a quick hug hello. "Is it just you two then? Where's Narcissa?"

"Mrs Malfoy is busy today and asked if Dobby would take Mr Draco to pick up Miss Melissa."

Why am I not surprised, she probably just couldn't be bothered. "Let's get home then." Dobby apparated the three of us and all my luggage back to the manor.

Fred's POV

"Oh, my beautiful boy's! I've missed you all so much!"

"Mum get off!" Said Charlie who was currently being hugged to death by mum. As usual she was being her mushy self.

She moved onto Percy who lives for her attention and praise. "Hi mother." He's such a mummy's boy.

"No mum please don't." She was coming me and George.

"Our friends are still here." Pleaded George.

"Oh, come here you two." She grabbed both of us, one in each arm and kissed us both on the cheek.

"Hi mum!" We said in unison. As much as we hate the fact she does this in public, she's still our mum. Even if she still can't tell us apart all the time.

She pulled away and her facial expression had completely changed. Oh no. "Right, you two why have I been sent a total of twenty-four different letters from Hogwarts this year about pranks you have pulled? And what did I tell you about being a bad influence on that lovely Melissa?" She wacked both of us on the arm with her handbag.

"OWW MUUUM!" Shouted George.

"She wanted to!"

"Yea, it's not like we forced her."