Halloween

It's been nearly two months since I started at Hogwarts and I was having the time of my life, even if I have had a couple detentions so far. Fred, George and I have been pulling a few pranks here and there but nothing major because we've been waiting for Halloween. We want to pull one in-front of the whole school during the Halloween feast. It's not going to be a mean one but more of a show for everyone and then we have something else planned for people to win prizes.

Dobby had visited twice, Holly jumped out of her skin the first time he apparated into the dorm, but they had become great friends. She jumped, but not as much the second time. She'll get used to it eventually. 

I received an owl from Narcissa and Lucius about how disappointed they were with me not getting into Slytherin. Halloween is tomorrow and I already couldn't wait for the Christmas holidays to be over so I could get back to Hogwarts. I was seriously dreading going back to the manor for Christmas.

*

It was half eight in the evening and Fred, George and I were sitting at a table in the corner of the common room planning how we were going to carry out the prank tomorrow and then how we were going to set it up tonight.

"We need more people for this set up G." Fred sighed.

"I agree. I mean come on, do you really expect us to blow up over a thousand balloons just the three of us?" I asked hoping he would see sense.

He sighed and face planted the table. "You're right but they're not going to agree, and we have to do this tonight."

"Plus, either me or G have to set up the muggle fireworks around the hall, so it would be just two people blowing up balloons and putting clues into them."

"Right go get Lee and I'll go get the girls, they don't get a choice tonight." I say as I get up and head towards the stairs to the dorms with the boys following me. I burst into my dorm and Holly and Maddi both jump in shock. "We need your help tonight and this time you don't have a choice, come on."

To my disbelief Maddi just rolled her eyes and got up to walk out with me, Holly on the other hand was a bit more reluctant.

"Oh no, I knew this day would come. Are you sure you want my help?" Asked a nervous Holly.

"Yes, we NEED your help." I explained.

I lead the girls over to the table I was sitting at with the boys who had already come back down with Lee. We explained what was going to happen to tomorrow and how we need to set it up tonight.

"Are you three serious, you want us to stay up all night blowing up balloons?" Asked a slightly annoyed Maddi.

"We need you to, three of us will never get it done before morning." begged George.

"Uggh fine." said Maddi as she folded her arms and slumped back into her chair.

"But what if we get caught?" Asked Holly

"Don't worry about that we have the map remember." I reassured her.

Once everyone had agreed we decided to meet back in the common room at eleven and head down to the great hall to set up. We all head back to our dorms to get ready, which meant us changing into our PJs, dressing gowns and slippers. Thankfully, Katie was asleep by half ten and we were able to sneak out without waking her. She doesn't hang out with us very much and she really doesn't like 'the whole pranking thing' as she puts it. Don't get me wrong we're friends and the four of us get along and hang out in the dorm and walk to classes and meals together but that's kind of where it ends.

We meet the boys in the common and Fred hands us each two bags to carry down. The bags were full of balloons, glitter, fireworks and scavenger hunt clues. The three of us had planned a scavenger hunt around the castle and the grounds a week ago, it took forever for us to plan it out. There is going to be three winners. The best prize is going to be the bundle of muggle fireworks we put together, there was also five Galleons to be won and the last prize was a bucket full of different types of sweets.