TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!

"What time do you call this?" Said George coming out of one of the stalls.

"I'm sorry G. I was trying to finish my transfiguration essay and Cedric was doing his best to help me." I apologised to him while starting to set up the cauldron where he had set up the ingredients.

"You mean your boyfriend was doing his best to try and help you."

"No G, I've told you all before, he's just a good friend."

"Tell him that."

"Ohh shut up and start turning that dragon claw into powder."

It was Tuesday 29th October, 2 days before Halloween and George and I were in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom making the blemish potion for the scavenger hunt. He had already got all of the ingredients and told me not to worry about it. I'm 1000% sure he stole them from Snapes store and probably with the help of Freddie no doubt.

"So, you and Diggory really aren't a thing?"

"No George. Why is everyone so fixated on this?"

"Have you noticed how fixated he is on you? Cause everyone else has."

"He is not."

"He got you a rose."

"So?"

"It's obvious."

"How long is this potion supposed to take?" I asked trying to change the conversation.

"Two hours."

"How long has it been?"

"Fifteen minutes."

"Godric."

We sat for about ten minutes in silence making the potion until G nearly cut off one of his fingers. I healed his wound and he thanked me. Everything went back to normal after that, us bantering back and forth. Until George said. "Do you fancy anyone at the moment Liss?"

"No G. Do you?"

"Not even Diggory?" If looks could kill he would be dead ten times over. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It was just a joke."

I let it slide, I don't want to fall out with George. "Well? You haven't answered the question."

"Ohh, right. Umm yea, kind of." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Who is it?"

He took a minuet before he told me. "Angelina Johnson"

"She's lovely George, why haven't you asked her out yet?"

"I dunno, I don't think she feels the same."

"You talk about me being oblivious with Cedric. Talk about someone who really is fixated on you."

"Bull!"

"Trust me, if you mean it when you say you like her, you're going to notice every little thing she does to get your attention now I've mentioned it. You should ask her out G."

"And do what?"

"I don't know normal date things. Take her on a picnic."

"Hmm."

"What about the shrieking shack on your next Hogsmeade trip?"

"The shrieking shack? Are you nuts?"

"I'd want to go there on a first date. The looming danger of the place possibly falling down or getting scared by a ghost and then there's you her knight in shining armour to save her and keep her safe from death." I said looking off into nowhere imagining it.