The Dragon

Lissa's POV

"Has anyone seen Eddie?" Said Cedric.

"Who cares?" Said Fred.

"Liss will." Said Lee.

"I'll go find him." Said Cedric.

"I'll come with you." Said Maddi.

I could hear my friends talking. I couldn't open my eyes properly and my body felt stiff. I tried to rub my eyes but I couldn't lift my hand to my face, it was taking up any energy I had even thinking about it.

"Okay, Madam Pomfrey said we can stay by her side until she wakes up, then we only have five minutes with her and we have to leave." I heard Holly's voice.

"Five minutes! Absolutely not, I'll be staying." Said Draco.

"Yea, good luck with that Malfoy." Said George.

"I think she's waking up." Said Holly.

I could hear them all move closer to me.

"Oww, Draco." Said Lee.

I was finally able to start opening my eyes. The light in the room was far too bright, it made my head hurt, or at least made me feel the pain that was already there.

"Lissa?" Said a very concerned Fred.

"Freddie?" I whispered.

"I'm here Lissa, we're all here." He replied.

As my eyes adjusted to the light I could see the faces of Holly, Freddie, George, Lee and Draco. "What happened?" I asked with a croak in my voice. "How long have I been asleep?"

"You fainted Liss, right outside the great hall." Said George.

"It's only been about half an hour." Said Fred, he was holding my left hand.

"Did I beat you?" I asked Draco with a smile.

"Beat me? You were already being taken here by the time I caught up with you." He replied.

Everyone looked really confused, myself included.

"How is that possible, you're usually a lot faster than I am." I commented.

"I know, that's probably why you fainted."

"Yea she's not exactly sporty our Liss, is she?" Said Lee getting a laugh out of everyone but me.

"Don't be mean." I pleaded as I noticed Neville in the bed across from me, all beaten and blue. I didn't get the chance to ask about him before I heard.

"She seems perfectly fine." I heard Eddie say as Cedric and Maddi lead him to my bed and Fred very quickly let go of my hand. "Why is everyone here? Can I have some alone time with my girlfriend please." He said as he pushed his way past George and Holly to sit in the chair on my right.

My friends all got up to go, but Draco was giving Eddie a death stare with his arms crossed, he came over to take the chair Freddie had been sitting in. "I'll not be going anywhere." He said plonking himself down.

"Can I at least talk to her in privet for a moment and then you can come back?" Eddie said with an attitude.

Draco looked like he was thinking for a moment, I hope he wasn't in pain. "Fine, but my father will be hearing about this."

I rolled my eyes at him as he glared at Eddie the whole way out of the infirmary.

Eddie sat with me for five minutes before Draco came back in. Eddie seemed genuinely worried about me and was asking me how I was every two seconds. It seemed he was okay if he had hurt me, because he did it as a punishment, but if I had been hurt any other way, he was scared and worried about me.