First's

Maddi's POV

I was sitting at one of the tables in the common room with Fred and George playing exploding snap when I see Liss coming down the stairs from the dorms. "How come you're so dressed up?"

She wasn't any more dressed up than usual, but I knew she was going to meet up with Eddie to work on their potions project. They wouldn't have to work on it outside of class if they hadn't of been 'getting to know each other' during class. She says they were only getting to know each other so they could work on their project, but I call bull shit. You didn't see Holly or I getting to know our partners like that.

In fact, I don't think Holly and Ashe even spoke one word to each other.

Liss looked down at what she was wearing. "I'm not."

"You're wearing a dress and is that mascara?" She only has one pair of jeans, of course she's wearing a dress.

"I don't even own any mascara and I always wear dresses."

"Sometimes you wear skirts." Said George catching on to what I was doing.

"Why am I being interrogated for what I'm wearing all of a sudden?"

"Ohh I know why she's all dressed up." I said ignoring her and speaking directly to the boys. "She's going to go meet up with Eddie her new boyfriend."

"I thought you were just friends?" Questioned Fred with a very concerned look on his face and I could feel George kick him under the table. I gave the pair of them questionable look.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's my potions partner and I'm meeting up with him to work on our project."

"Whatever you say Liss." I said sarcastically paying more attention to the card game in front of me.

"Uggh" She sighed and headed out of the common room.

"Where are they meeting?" Fred asked the second the portrait door had closed behind her.

"How am I supposed to know?" I replied.

"You're her friend, why didn't you ask her?" Asked a slightly frantic Fred and again I could feel George kick him under the table.

"What is wrong with you two? Why do you keep kicking him?"

"I'm not." Argued George.

"I can feel it." His face went bright red after that, and we went back to playing exploding snap. It took me a few minutes but It finally clicked. "Ohh my Godric, you like Liss." I said to Fred.

"No I don't." He couldn't even look at me he was lying so bad.

"Why else would you be so concerned that she's meeting up with another boy outside of class?"

"I'm not."

"Freddie boy give it up she's got you." Said George.

"Aww great brother you are." He said punching G on the arm. "Maddi please don't say anything to anyone."

"I won't, it's none of my business, but you've clearly got some competition on your hands, with Cedric at least."

"You don't need to tell me twice, I hate him."

"Wait, so last year was one of the roses from you?"

"Yea but again you can't tell anyone."

"I won't tell a single soul, but who was the third rose from?"

Lissa's POV

Eddie and I had planned to meet up in the secret storeroom on the second floor but I when I got there he was standing outside of it. Apparently there were two seventh years in there that wouldn't really want two second years crashing their fun. So Eddie suggested we just go to Ravenclaw tower and brew the potion in his dorm.