Pure Blood

A/N Lilly Collins as Heather Morris

Lissa's POV

Fred and I decided to head to the astronomy tower to talk. The walk there so awkward, we didn't speak one word to each other until we had both sat down in front of the railing. It was Fred who finally broke the silence. "Lissa, I promise you I didn't mean it the way you think I did."

Tick tick tick.

"Then how did you mean it?" He went on to explain, proving everyone, I had spoken to about this right, making me feel like an absolute idiot. Why did I overthink this so much? "Who told you how I was feeling?"

"Cedric. He came running over to me saying he needed to talk to me about Mel. Ugh, I hate it when he calls you that."

"Why?"

"Cause I know you hate being called Mel."

"I don't hate it." I giggled. "But I much prefer Lissa." That made him smile.

"So, are we okay?" He asked me.

"Yea Freddie, we're okay." I reassured him and laid my head on his shoulder. We sat there in a comfortable silence for a few moments before I heard people shouting down in the courtyard. I looked down to see Draco and his friends messing around. "Freddie."

"Yea?"

"Want to prank my little cousin?"

"How?"

"Do you have any water balloons?"

"No, but I know a poltergeist who does."

We bolted straight for the boy's lavatory on the ground floor where Peeves usually hangs out. Apparently, he likes to take a weekly a swim in the toilets and actually has a written contract in Dumbledore's office for it.

"Peeves."

"Weasley and little Miss Black, you're disturbing my pool time." He was neck deep inside one of the toilets.

"Apologies Peeves, but we were wondering if you had any water balloons you could spare us?" Asked Fred.

"And why would I give them to you? What do I get in return?" He was now sitting up in the toilet with his hands behind his head as if he was in a hot tub.

"Maybe you could help us with throwing them at my little cousin and his friends. Only if you want to of course." You need to know how to talk to Peeves otherwise you get absolutely nowhere and you end up being pranked.

"The Malfoy boy? Ohh yes ickle firsties! What fun!"

He was in. Of course, it was still Fred and I who had to fill the balloons while Peeves continued to relax in the toilet. Once we had enough to completely fill the rubbish bin, which I had used the vanishing spell, evanesco, to get rid of the contents of and Fred had promised me he would bring the bin back later, we headed back down to the courtyard.

It was perfect timing because they were heading back into the castle as Fred and I hid behind suits of armour and all you could see of Peeves was the balloon he was holding. Freddie was right across from me, and I could see him mouthing one...two...three, we jumped out and started to pelt the four first years with the balloons. They were all screaming at us to stop but it was Draco you could hear over the top of them all. He was getting on as if he was being murdered.

"Draco stop being a baby it's just a bit of water." I shouted at him as I threw another balloon at him.

"This isn't fair." He shouted back.