See You Later

"I'm gonna miss you guys when we go home." Said Lee.

We were all laying on the grass at the edge of the lake watching the sunrise. We had planned to come back tomorrow to have a picnic together for breakfast before we have to leave each other for two months.

"I'll miss you all too, but I can't wait to see my family and sleep in my own room again." Said Holly.

"It's only two months guys." sighed George.

"Plus, we can write to each other." Reassured Fred.

"I wouldn't say I'm going home. Not to that massive cold empty manor. Hogwarts is my real home." I said.

There was a small pause in conversation where you could tell we were all just sitting appreciating each other's company. "I'm gonna miss you guys too........I Guess." Said Maddi.

"I'm sorry? Who said that?" Asked a very dramatic George. He crawled over to Maddi and put his hands on her shoulder's. "Are you okay? Are you sick?" He asked placing a hand on her forehead. "Have you been possessed?" He turned back to the rest of us as Maddi scrunched her face up at him. "Guy's, Maddi has been kidnapped and this is someone else. I suspect Polyjuice potion."

"GET OFF ME!" She yelled at him pushing his hands off her shoulders causing him to fall on his face into the grass beside her, sending the rest of us into hysterics.

"Hmhmm" Someone cleared their throat behind us. We all stopped dead and turned to see Dumbledore standing there. "Very early for six young Gryffindor's to be out here?"

"Ummm" George tried to come up with something but no luck.

"We just wanted to watch the sunrise together before leaving for summer Professor." I said trying to save us.

"Ahh yes I've noticed you had all become rather close over this school year. Don't lose that, friendship is a very powerful gift to have. Even if it can lead to some mischief." He looked at the twins and I over the top of his half-moon spectacles. He knows. "I presume you lot have been up all night then?"

No one said anything. We all looked terrified just staring down at the grass in front of us. What on earth is our punishment going to be? We have never been caught by the headmaster before.

"I'm not one to give out detentions. However, if you don't get to bed right away, I will have to tell Professor McGonagall and Professor Sprout what you six have been up to tonight." With that we shot up and headed towards the castle and mumbled our apologies to him as we passed by him.

He didn't let us go and watch the fit of rage we had sent Mr Filch into, but he did make sure that Kenneth and Katie came and described the whole thing to us once we had all woken up.

*

Today was the day we all had to go home for the summer, and I was not looking forward to it, I didn't want to leave all my friends. The only thing getting me up out of my bed today was knowing I was finally going to get to ask Narcissa about my past and our families. I also can't wait to see Draco, well, as long as he gets along with me the way he got on at Christmas.

Holly was already up and ready for the day. She couldn't wait to get home to see her little sister Heather. Maddi was fast asleep snoring away and Katie was in the shower. All of a sudden, I was being flattened. "Come on you get up."

"How am I supposed to get up with you sitting on top of me?" I replied to Holly.

"Aren't you all excited to go home and see your family?"

"Are you joking? Mine hate me. I have no idea if Draco is going to be nice or if he's gone back to being the mini version of his father." I said getting up and grabbing the outfit I had picked out the night before when I was packing. Even though we don't celebrate Easter Narcissa still likes to get Draco and I new outfits, so I've chosen that one. I thought if I want to be on her good side this summer, I should probably start with wearing the outfits she likes the most. 

After Maddi finally got up and ready, we met up with the boys and headed down to the kitchens, to see if we could get some food for our picnic breakfast we had planned

After Maddi finally got up and ready, we met up with the boys and headed down to the kitchens, to see if we could get some food for our picnic breakfast we had planned. They gave us bacon, pancakes and syrup. It was such a nice morning, and I didn't want it to end. We sat for nearly two hours chatting and eating until it was time to go for the train.

"I'll take the basket back to the kitchens." I said getting up trying to avoid going to the train knowing it takes me back to Malfoy Manor.

"I'll come with you." Said Fred grabbing the basket before I could.

"We'll find a compartment." Called Maddi.

Fred and I walked in silence down to the kitchens but once we left the basket off and thanked the house elves for everything, he asked me, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Lissa what did I tell you before? Don't hold things in, plus I can tell when you're lying so just tell me."

Damn it. "I don't want to leave. I don't want to be alone."

"You'll have Draco."

"I don't know that Freddie. He might not be the same as he was at Christmas."

"You can always come to the burrow and remember, Tonks said you have to go round for dinner."

"Lucius will never let me go to your house and I don't think Narcissa will react very well once I mention her 'blood traitor of a sister' let alone allow me to go round to her home."

"We'll find a way. I promise." He said as he gave me a side hug.

"Thank you, Freddie." I said stopping and giving him a proper hug. "Can we say goodbye now? I hate goodbyes."

"Of course." He said hugging me back. "But this isn't goodbye." We stood there for a minuet while I held back tears that were both happy and sad. Happy that I had a friend like Fred but sad because soon I'd be without him back at the cold empty Malfoy Manor.

The train journey back to London flew in. George, Lee and Maddi slept pretty much the entire train ride. Fred and I kept ourselves occupied by playing games and well...then there was Holly. She was so excited to get back home that she was either talking a mile a minute or bouncing and tapping her foot. We had to keep getting her to go and walk up and down the train to get her energy out.

Once we felt the train slowing down, I started to say goodbye to my friends. Holly started crying.

"I thought you were excited to get home to your own room?" Asked Maddi.

"I am but I completely forgot I wouldn't be with you guys EVERY day."

"Well, we can't exactly all come home with you, can we?" Joked George."Although mum would love to have you all round someday over the summer. Look at her." He said pointing towards the window out to the platform full of families. Mrs Weasley was standing there waving at us all frantically.

We all waved back and started to grab our bags to leave the train. Again, I waited until everyone else left so my cousins wouldn't see who I'm friends with. "Fred don't do this again please, I don't want to cry."

"Lissa I'm always going to be the last one to say goodbye." He said giving me a hug.

"I thought this wasn't a goodbye." I said into his arm.

"You're right. It's a see you later."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of these characters except Melissa, Holly and Maddi. The rest belong to J.K Rowling.