Chapter 9

Jared's POV
I head to biology wondering who made that howl cause it wasn't Sam and it sounded alpha like. I get to class to see we're changing seats.

Hopes POV
I got to biology to see we're changing seats and I got to sit next to Kim. We sit down and she looks at Jared in front across from us. He turns to look at me but catches Kim's eyes instead. He looks like he imprinted, their in a trance in each other eyes. I use mind reading to read their minds. Kim's happy ' he's finally looking at me!!' She's thinking. Jared's thinking ' did....did I just imprint...FINALLY!! She's beautiful' I'm happy for them then I think ' wait he said he imprinted, does that mean he's a wolf? Cause only wolves can imprint' I turn Kim to look at me. I can see that, that made Jared mad that I turned her away. " hey want to sleep over and tomorrow we can dress you up for school and trust me everyone will have their eyes on you" I tell her. " I don't have fancy clothes and makeup and I have to ask my mom" she says " you can borrow mine and you can call later to tell me what she says, here's my number" I say. "Ok" she says and we pay attention. I try not to look at Jared as he glares at me. I will find out if he's a wolf eventually.

Jared's POV
I just imprinted and hope thinks she has the right to turn her away. I glare at her for most of the class. I can tell she's trying to not look at me.

Hopes POV
It's the end of school so I get in my car and drive to pick up Sarah. I arrive and pick her up "guess what happened, a cute boy was nice to me and I made 2 friends, Emily and Josie" Sarah tells me " wow that's great" I say. "What about you" she asks "umm well I did make 2 friends quil and Kim. Kim might stay over tonight and I've got a project for Spanish and at 4 I have to go to my partners house to practice" I tell her. "Wow good luck with that" she laughs.

Jared's POV
I leave class and find the guys and we walk to Emily's in the woods. "Guess what guys, I found my imprint" I say excited. "really, who" Sam asks. "Kim my classmate" "oh her, why didn't you find her before she's your classmate" Sam says confused. "Because I never payed attention to her" I say mad that I could have found her sooner. "Then your little miss perfect had to ruin the moment by grabbing her attention and LITERALLY grabbing her to turn her to herself" I say to Paul putting my fingers into air quotes for "perfect". "Hey it's not her fault you were just staring at her" Paul says. "Okay guys drop it anyway Paul, hope is coming to Emily's place at 4 cause me and her are partners for a project for Spanish" Sam tells Paul "ok but we have to talk" Paul says. "About what" Sam asks "the howl, you heard it right" Paul asks "I heard it" I say " yeah me too, it sounded alpha like" Sam says. "How will we know who it is?" I ask "we wait for it again and then follow it" Sam says.

Sams POV
We get to Emily's and the boys go to watch tv grabbing a brownie on the way. "Hi" "hey" I kiss my fiancé. "We will have company today" I tell Emily. " who's coming" "Paul's imprint, me and her got paired for a project in Spanish" I tell her. "Ohhh" she says interested. I join the guys and I'm the only one with a shirt now.

Hopes POV
We get home. "Hey girls how was your day" Rebekah asks coming from the kitchen. "It was good, you'll never guess what happened— I get interrupted by a call on the house phone. " hello" Rebekah answers "ok thanks for letting me know" she hangs up and glares at Sarah. "What happened" I ask.