Chapter 48

Sarah's POV
"Newest,bestest,brightest"Seth says"and slowest"Jacob says wrapping Seth in a headlock.Sam whistles letting us know it's about to start."Come on, your dads about to start"Seth tells us and grabs my hand and we run over.

Hopes POV
'Bella really thinks she has a right to glare at Sarah'. I'm on Paul's lap and he holds me back from going over there."Relax"he says and kisses my neck.Sam signals it's about to start.They come back and sit. Jacob and Bella sit and billy starts."Quileutes have been a small tribe from the beginning,we've always had magic in our blood,we were great spirit warriors, shapeshifters"billy begins.This isn't my first time hearing the stories but I always get interested when billy tells them."Transformed into a powerful wolf, disenabled us to scare off our enemies,protect the tribe,one day...our warriors came across a creature... looked like a man but was hard like stone,cold as ice, our warriors sharp teeth finally tore it apart but only fire completely destroyed it"he explains.Paul's hand starts going up my thigh 'oh hell no,not during the stories,in front of everyone,not before my shift,wait, that's it he's getting me back, shit'.My breath hitches in my throat.I try to pay attention and not make noise. "They lived in fear, the man not long...they were right" Paul's finger touched me over my underwear.I clear my throat to not moan.He puts my underwear aside and fingers me.I turn and see him smirking,looking forward.

Sarah's POV
"She took her vengeance out on the village, our elder chief taha aki was the only spirit warrior left to save the tribe after his son was killed" billy explains.I love the way billy tells story's. It's so mysterious and as if he was actually there."Taha aki's third wife was no magical being,no special powers but 1,courage,the third wife sacrificed distracting the cold women long enough for taha aki to destroy her,she saved the tribe,over time our enemies have disappeared but 1 remains,the cold ones"we turn to Bella and she looks down."Our magic awakens when they're near and we sense it now,feel the threat in our blood,something terrible coming and we must all be ready,all of us" billy ends.I turn to Seth and he turns to me.We have the look of worry.We kiss and I lay my head on his shoulder.

Hopes POV
Billy finishes the story and Paul removes his hand. 'This bitch, he made me horny before shift'I get mad. Sam nods telling me and Leah it's time to go.I get up and storm to her.I grab her hand and yank her away. "Woah,what's wrong?"She asks shocked"I'll tell you later"I say.We get to the woods and strip.We shift and run to Bella's house.Jakes taking her back home right now so we should arrive at the same time.We arrive and Jakes pulling up.'Paul made me horny before we left'I say'that's what happened?Damn,you know what fuck him'she says'yeah fuck him'I say.I turn to her and she's smirking'oh you mean literal fuck him' I say shocked and we laugh.