Chapter 32

Hopes POV
"Mom,dad"I say and run and hug them.I hug mom first and turn to see dad glaring at the guys."Who are they?"he asks"dad,this is Sam,Jared,Embry,Jacob and Paul,they're mine and Sams pack"I say and the guys look like they're freaking out."Don't mind him, I'm Hayley and this is Niklaus or klaus"mom says. "Mom,dad"Sarah says,all of us turning our attention to her."Sarah"mom says going to her side."What happened?"Mom asks"it's a long story so I think we should sit"I say.I explain everything that happened here to lead to this moment."That son of a bitch"my dad says and his veins pop out.I see the guys get ready to attack if he does anything."Dad relax I took care of it"I tell him and he relaxes a bit."And you, why didn't you tell your sister and your pack?"Dad asks Sarah."Because I didn't want them to kill him"she says."I think you guys should talk so guys let's go"I say and all of us leave except my parents."So want to run?"I ask the guys"yeah,sure"they all say and Kim and Emily and Ava stay in the lobby.We're running when we see a cold one about to kill Bella. 'This bitch just always wants to die'I say and Jacob growls.Sam walks out slowly and the guy stops and turns to us.We walk out,Bella looks scared by how big we are.The guy runs away and we chase him. Jacob stops to look at her real quick and follows us. The guy gets to a stop and Sam tries to attack but gets hit.We all attack and kill him.I turn back to see Bella has gotten away.'That felt good'I say'hell yeah it did'Jared agrees.'Paul,good luck with her parents, they're intimidating'he says and laughs.We get back to the hospital and everything seems fine."You may leave"the doctor says.Sarah gets ready and everyone heads home.(Next morning)I wake up and see Sam texted me"everyone meet up,we're all doing patrol today with the exception of Sarah"it says'great'. I get changed into this.

(Without the jacket)I tell mom and dad,"I'm going with the pack""ok" they say

I tell mom and dad,"I'm going with the pack""ok" they say.I go tell Sarah"I'm going to do patrol,Sam wants everyone there""ok"she says and starts to stand up"with the exception of you"I say and she plops back down with a sigh.I walk out and shift.'Guys Jacob hasn't seen the message so let's go get him'Sam says and we head towards Jacobs and meet up.I shift back and change,the guys do too.We walk out"you look beautiful but too showy"Paul says to my outfit.We look to see Bella stomping towards us. "What did you do!? What did you do?!"She says and pushes Sam in the chest."Easy"he tells us."He didn't want this!"She yells."What did we do?What did he do?What'd he tell you?"Paul says getting mad."Both of you calm down"Sam says stern."Nothing,he tells me nothing cause he's scared of you"she says and all of us laugh.She looks mad and slaps me.Paul starts shaking like crazy."Too late now"Jared says enjoying this."Bella get back"Sam says and she starts backing up."Paul calm down now,Hope control him"he tells me."No!She deserves it"I say and he shifts.He growls and Bella runs back."Bella!"Jacob yells running to her."Run!Jake run!"She yells and he jumps over her and shifts,growling at Paul protectively.She looks scared,I giggle at her face and she glares at me. Jacob and Paul fight going to the woods."Hey,get Bella back to Emily's place"he tells us looking at Bella who looks shocked."Guess the wolves out of the bag"Embry says going to her.Jared also runs over and they wait for her to move.I just roll my eyes and go to her truck which we're taking.I jump in the trunk and so does Jared.Embry drives cause Bella's still in shock.I keep my arms crossed the whole way. We pull up and I jump out and head inside."Hey" Emily says and sees I'm mad."What happened?"She asks."That bitch Bella slapped me"I say and Jared walks in."It was brutal,Paul didn't take it well"Jared says.