Chapter 49

Cheryls POV
After the story I went home and got ready for mine and Embrys date. I wore this.

"Where are you going?"Sam asks probably protective "on a date

"Where are you going?"Sam asks probably protective "on a date..with Embry"I say walking past him.I hear a knock and answer to see Embry."You look amazing"he says"ready?"I ask"yeah let's go"he says. I turn back real quick and see Sam watching us. We walk out. We arrive to an zoo/aquarium. "Oh I love animals" I say cheery. "Then I guess I chose right" he says proud of himself. I roll my eyes at his cockiness.

Sarah's POV
"Why did Hope storm out like that?"Seth asks walking me home."I don't know,she isn't like that"I say.We arrive to my house"so would you like to come in?"I ask"sure"he says.We head to my room.I go to the bathroom and change real quick.

I walk back in 'should I finally tell Seth about my harming?' I climb into my bed and lay on my back, facing the ceiling

I walk back in 'should I finally tell Seth about my harming?' I climb into my bed and lay on my back, facing the ceiling.He's sitting up,facing me.I turn to him and sit up.I look back forward"umm I want to tell you about something that happened almost a year ago and why they say I'm frightened,jumpy, flinchy and need time to warm up to you"I say,my voice shaking and slowly.He looks at me sympathly and nods."My ex was sweet and nice,gave me love but that all changed"my eyes water."He—my voice breaks and I let out a shaky sigh—he started um abusing me"a tear escapes my eye.I turn to him and showed him my arms."And that caused me to self harm"tears escape his eyes looking at my arms with the scars."One time I went too far and...I almost died..but Embry found me in time"I cry.Seth hugs me and I sob on his shoulder."Hope and the guys dealt with him tho and he won't remember me so I don't have to worry about him anymore"I say.He grabs my hands and kisses my scars then my forehead."I love you and you don't have to say it back but I love you and will be there for you and take care of you,you don't have to worry about him anymore and I will make you happy"he says.I nod and I cuddle into him.We stay that for the rest of the night.

Cheryls POV
We get to Sams"I had a really great time"I say"me too" he says. He kisses my cheek "goodnight" he says "goodnight" I say and walk in. I touch my cheek and blush. I head up to my room and go to sleep.

Hopes POV
'Ugh this is so boring' I say 'yeah' Leah agrees. 'Why were you annoyed earlier?'I ask Leah'this reason' she says. I laugh.