Chapter 69

Hopes POV
'Ughh I hate work' I wake up at 5:30 for work. I shower and change and do my hair.

I head to the kitchen and make a cream cheese bagel

I head to the kitchen and make a cream cheese bagel. I eat it as I make coffee. I finish my bagel and grab my coffee. "Paul, I'm leaving" I whisper in his ear "mhm"he puckers his lips.I laugh lowly and kiss him. I head to my car and drive. I arrive to the bakery and get out.I grab mykey and go inside.I grab the already made batters and put them in the oven. While I'm waiting my co worker shows up. "Morning Nancy" I say "morning hope" she says. I clean up the tables, floors, chairs and counters while Nancy focuses on the baked goods.Once they're donewe decorate them and put some on display for the customers to look and choose from.I flip the closed to open sign.More of the workers show up and make more batters, decorate,box and put on shelves.Oh by the way,we're the most popular bakery in town so we're always busy and ready.We have everything, donuts, cookies, brownies,muffins,breads,pies,cakes,cinnamon rolls, pastry's,macaroons,croissants,conchas,bagels,anything you can bake.We also have drinks.Me and Nancy are close cause we're close in age and work the register, taking orders.(3 hours later)"hi,what would you like?" I ask "2 pumpkin pies please" he says."Alright $4.86" I hand him them.He pays and leaves. Bree walks in "what would you like this time?" I ask "chocolate filled croissant" she says. Luckily Nancy knows and is okay with keeping this a secret. Bree sits at the front table and I hand her it. Then a group of guys walk in. "What would you like today?" I ask. The guy in front with blond hair checks me out "12 donuts and a piece of that ass" his friends laugh behind him. I glare "that 'ass' is taken but you can have those donuts" I say. "Maybe I can change that" he reaches over the counter and grabs my waist. I grab his hand and twist his arm and punch him. He falls and they rush out. I shake "hey Nancy, can you give me a few minutes to calm down real quick?" I ask and she nods.Iwalk to the back and head outside. Luckily there's a forest just outside the diner. I go and strip and shift.It replays in my head and Iscratch a tree.'Those assholes did what?' Paul asks mad 'shit, Paul what are you doing?' I ask 'patrolling,I'm going to kill those shitheads' Paul says. 'No don't! I dealt with it' I say 'you sure?' He asks and I can feel him smirking. 'Yes, I'm fine, I've got to get back' I say 'alright,I love you'he says'love you too'I say and shift back. I change and head back in. (1 week later) over the week we've got the wedding ready. Emily is now 3 months along.Jacob and Lizzie have started dating. Sam has finished the baby room I've designed. Now we're getting Emily ready for the wedding. "I'm nervous"she says"you'll be fine,just don't puke"I say doing her hair. "Alright time for the dress" I say and we all put it on her. "Omg" "so beautiful" "you look amazing" all of us compliment.