Chapter 70

Hopes POV
"Hi Claire" I say in a baby voice.I hold my hands out. Quil growls protectively of Claire.Paul growls at Quil for growling at me."Ok,ok,relax,Quil I'm not gonna hurt her" I say putting my hands on Paul's chest to calm him.He hands her over hesitantly "hi" I say "hi" she says. Soon everyone's sitting except Sam who's nervous up front. The music starts and we all stand up and look at her coming down the aisle. I look to see Sam have teary eyes.(After ceremony)"so where are you going and for how long?" Quil asks Sam "we're staying in bora bora for a week and hope was nice enough to pay for it" Sam says. "Why only a week? Isn't it usually 2 to 3 weeks" Theo asks "well with the rapid growing, we don't want any surprises and not be prepared" Emily says "better be safe than sorry"Leah says."Oh by the way,you look beautiful Leah" I say "thanks,you too" she says awkwardly. 'Huh?'. "Bree, this is the only times we'll let you wear dresses like that"Sam says and the guys agree."When are other times?"She asks"like weddings and special events"Jared states."Anyway,Hope once again,you'll be taking over while I'm gone" Sam says, I nod. "Hope" Jake whispers knowing I can hear him "yeah?"I whisper back. He probably doesn't want the girls to know "do you think I should tell Lizzie yet about the imprinting?" "Umm I say go for it, she knows about our shifters imprinting and better do it before she thinks you imprinted on someone else" I whisper. "Ok, I'll tell her later" he says. (After party) "ughh, once again I'm nervous" Emily says "you'll be fine, just have fun" I say as they're leaving. "Remember it'll only be a week, let's hope nothing happens" Sam says "yeah cause a lot can happen in a week" I say. They get in the car and we wave. They're gone and I hired a cleaner so everyone goes home.

Lizzies POV
"Hey,I've gotta tell you something,let's walk the beach?" Jacob asks, I nod. We get to the beach and walk along side the water. "So I'm do-do you know what imprinting is?" He asks 'oh no, did he find his imprint? Am I already forgotten before I've had the chance to love him'"Yeah"I say nervous"ok good um- "did you imprint on someone?" I ask interrupting him.We sit down on a big rock"Yeah"he says nervous "what's she like?" I ask hiding my hurting. "She has beautiful green eyes,funny,adorable,kind of badass"he says "oh" I look down.He lifts my face by my chin. "It's you"he says 'ahhh, he's my soulmate, he'll never leave me,I'll be with him forever'I jump on him and kiss him.

Kim's POV
Me and Jared walk inside his house.He walks infront of me and picks me up by my legs, wrapping them around his waist. "You thought you could tease me with that dress so short"Jared says.I smirk and grind on him a bit.He groans"oh it's on"he says and leads us to his room. He pushes me against the door closing it.He kisses me and I untie his tie.I take it off and take off his jacket. He unzips my dress as I unbutton his blouse. We break apart and he removes his blouse and I remove my dress. He picks me up and puts me on the bed.

Alice's POV
"Hey Alice,when are the invitations going out?"Bella asks"Tomorrow actually!"I say cheery."Why soearly? There's still a few weeks" Bella asks "well I thought people need time and money saved so they can be ready and prepared to come and not be in a rush" I say."Sounds good,good plan,I just hope Jake takes it well" she says. "Ah, tomorrow" she says to herself nervous.

Third persons POV
Jared lays beside Kim,both panting."Wait—she sits up—did you use a condom?"She asks"no" "shit!"Both of them say. "I'll just have to hope not" she says scared.