Chapter 52

Emily's POV
"Are you okay?"Sam asks me"yeah,I'm good"I lie."Are you sure?cause I felt weird and you know I can't feel that way"he says"yeah just..it passed okay?"I say getting annoyed. 'Damn hormones' "alright then, I love you" he says. "Love you too" I say. We kiss and head inside. I motion to Ava and Kim that I'm good.

Hopes POV
I wonder what's going on with Emily. She's been acting weird. Maybe she's sick or on her period or stressed.I won't intrude tho.She'll tell if it's important.Emily and Sam come back in.Emily heads to the kitchen to make lunch but Ava stops her."Let me make lunch"Ava insists"I'll do dinner"Kim also insists.'Huh but Ava doesn't really like to cook' "you hate cooking tho"Ethan says.Jared's also looking at Kim in question."You know what I'll do it so it's good and since I actually know how"I say getting up.Kim and Ava look relieved or that they're plan worked.(5 minutes later)I finish the pasta and set on the table.

(5 minutes later)I finish the pasta and set on the table

The guys know by now to wait for us girls. Emily grabs more than her usual. We all look at her weird except Ava and Kim but we don't question her so we don't make her upset.I turn on the news because of the silence."3 more people have gone missing—that makes everyone look to the tv—and Bree tanner,if you see them call 911" "that was a young girl" I say upset. "Probably my age" Sarah say. "This is getting out of hand, what do we do?" I ask "I don't know, they're in Seattle"Sam says.I use my power to see the future discreetly.I see them coming for Bella. 'Why Bella?Is Victoria behind this?She's the only one who wants Bella and is coming for her' "what if they came here? Then what do we do?" "we would kill them"Sam says emotionless. "But what if they didn't have a choice and are good people?" I ask "we can't risk it, they can't control themselves" he says. I look down upset. 'I want to save that Bree girl tho...and I will'. (Dinner time) I decided to do dinner too since Kim will probably want to do it for some weird reason. I set the food down.

Once again Emily grabs more

Once again Emily grabs more. I'll have to talk to Ava and Kim later,they seem to know and not be fazed by it.We all eat and Sarah and Cheryl leave for Bella's.

Sarah's POV
We shift and head to Bella.'So what really happened last night?' Cheryl asks with a smirk.'Nothing, I already told you guys besides what happened with Embry?" I ask now with a smirk. 'Nothing' she says. We both drop it and pay attention.

Hopes POV
Me and Paul went to my house and we fell asleep cuddling.'What a day and what tomorrow will bring'.