Chapter 72

Josies POV
"It's ok" I comfort Lizzie "how? He shouldn't care anymore"she sobs"Because Lizzie,she's his old crush and best friend,it will affect him one way or another"I say. "I can't just leave him alone, I have to follow him"she says"no don't Lizzie,he'll be fine,just let him cool down,he'll return,we'll figure it out"I say,she nods.My phone rings and I see it's Jane.I decline it,I need to be there for my sister.

Janes POV
'She declined it!' I huff. We've talked everyday,  answered every time.'Why is she declining it now?What's different this time?'. I walk back out "what's wrong Jane?" Aro asks seeing me mad "nothing master" I say trying not to harsh but it didn't work. We just finished a feast so the floors dirty. Valentina walks in "ahh Valentina, what a surprise" Aro says standing up. She has something in her hands "she shouldn't have interrupted" Caius says "she's new"Aro says "aren't they all?" Marcus says and Caius smirks. She walks up to the steps. Aro motions her forward and she takes a step and holds her hands out. Aro grabs the note on the tray. He smiles at her and opens it "ohh L'amore ci mantiene giovani, Bella and Edward are to be married" Aro says. "What joy" Marcus says "this is the cullens way of announcing there transformation" Caius says "they mock us with their delays"I say."Patients Jane"Aro says and turns back to Valentina."You do have a point—he caresses her cheek—the human did interrupt"Aro says and we walk away. "Oh I do love weddings" Aro says and Valentina screams, being killed.

Billy's POV
A call comes on the house phone "hello" I answer."Hey billy it's Bella" "oh,what's up?"I ask nervous."Is Jacob there?"She asks the question I was loathing."Uh no uh he left"I say"left?Left where?When will he be back?" She asks "he took off after receiving your invitation, I don't know when he'll be back or where he went"I say."I'm sorry,I didn't know he'd react like that"she says"you and I both and he shouldn't want to act like that"I say"what do you mean shouldn't?"She asks."Haven't you heard?He found his imprint"I say"oh"she sounded I don't know sad?Jealous?. "The imprinting should effect his feeling for you and he's already dating his imprint,imagine how she feltwhen he ran off because of your invitation, it effected them both mentally cause of the imprint connection" I say "yeah, it was probably painful" she sounded a little sarcastic."Who is it?Do I know them?"She asks"no uh,it's hopes cousin,Lizzie"I say"oh well,I will keepin contact,probably with Seth,let him know?"She asks "sure bye" I hang up and sigh.

Bella's POV
'Imprint?Imprint?'I'm confused and for some reason jealous.'Hopes family is just stealing all of them,now hopes cousin takes Jake away from me?He'll no.Iwill get him back and make her upset, I'll let her know, he's mine and she can't have him. He's the only one I won't let them corrupt' I smirk "it's on" I say.

Hopes POV
We're all laughing and playing around when my phone rings. "Hello" I say "hope, is Seth there?" Billy asks "yeah, why?" I look over at Seth. "Well Bella just called about Jacob and wants to stay updated so she wants to keep in contact with Seth"he says.I sigh and roll my eyes"sure,I'll tell him, bye"we hang up."Seth, Bella will be contacting you for updates on Jacob every once in a while"I say,he nods."Lizzie?"Josie says concerned,we all turn to her.She's mad and sad "she thinks she has a right to keep in contact? They haven't talked in weeks and it's her fault he's gone"she says mad and crying. Me and Josie jump up, seeing this before. "I have a room" I say and everyone's confused. Josie grabs Lizzie and I lead them to the room. Everyone follows, I lead them to a empty room and Josie takes her in there. "Let it out Lizzie" Josie says and stands outside the door with the rest of us. "Cover your ears" I say and we do. "Ahhh" Lizzie let's it out. The lights flash out and she calms down.