Chapter 68

Hopes POV
"Hey guys, Sam wants everyone to go over, they have an announcement"I say "I'm going to hate this" Leah says and we head over. We arrive and sit down. "Ok now that everyone's here, we have news" Emily says about her and Sam."We're getting married"Sam says "congrats" everyone says. Even Leah was happy for them which were all surprised about. "You guys have to let me plan and pay for it" I say happy and ready "no,I can't let you do that"Emily says"please,I want to"I beg with pouty lips."Fine"Emily gives in"damn girl, you manipulative bitch" Jared says and I flip my hair "thank you" I say. "Hey language, children are present"Paul and Leah say."Well do you want indoor or outdoor?" I ask "indoor" Emily says and I look to Sam cause she said it quickly and without talking to him. "Oh, I'm going with whatever she wants, I don't care" he says. I nod and write down on my clipboard. "Woah when did you get that?" Jared asks shocked "magic,duh"I say."I never get used to that"Paul says "what flowers?" I ask "hydrangea" Emily says. Josie gets an incoming call and walks away. "What is she hiding all the time?" Sarah asks "Hope?" Kim asks "I don't know and I'm not butting into her personal life" I say.

Josies POV
"Hey" I say happy "hey, what you doing?" Jane asks. "Emily and sam are going to get married, they just announced it, hopes planning it right now" I say. We've told each other everything except I haven't told her about hopes powers, I know how her family will take it and try to use Hope so I can't, to keep her safe. "I wish we didn't have to hide so I can bring you as my date" I say upset "yeah but you know how my family will take it, they'd want you to join me here and your family won't take it well" she says. "Yeah I know,it just sucks,maybe you could join me one day, leave the guard, be happy and free here" I say "yes that would be nice,but I can't,maybe 1 day"she says.

Seths POV
"Hey guys,I'll be back"I say and kiss Sarah forehead and leave. I shift and head to town. I shift back and head inside the store."Hi,um do you have a necklace that represents love?" I ask "right this way" he leads me to the necklaces. I look through and find the perfect one. I see it's $150 and decide, it's worth my saved money. "I'd like this one" I tell him and buy it. I head back.I stand at the entrance"Sarah,come here, I got you something" I say and she comes over, everyone's looking. I hand her it and she gasps.

"It's perfect" she says "happy birthday" I whisper to her in her ear

"It's perfect" she says "happy birthday" I whisper to her in her ear. I can tell she shivered and blushes. I smile and grab it and put it on her.She goes and talks and shows the girls.

Sarah's POV
'Omg, it represents his love and my favorite quote, family promise"always and forever",it's perfect'. "Omg, look" I show the girls. "It has our family promise"Hope melts at it."I know,he's perfect"I say "you have the best boyfriend" Bree says and all the girls protest. "Heard it here first, I have best boyfriend!" I announce and now all the guys protest. I laugh and sit down on Seths lap. Leah sits down next to us and high fives me, laughing and smiling. "Anyway! Back to business" Hope says and everyone calms down and sits. 'I need to ask Hope something that I've wanted and now I'm turned 16,I should ask' "Hope I want to talk to you alone" I say and we walk out. "What's up?" She asks "I want your permission....to have sex with Seth now that I'm 16"I say nervous. She's shocked "no" she says "why?" I whine. "How about when you turn 17" she says "no that one year, sooner" I say. "Uhhh two months at least" she says "thank you" I squeal and jump. I hug her and we head inside.

Hopes POV
(Night) we're back home. Me and Paul are cuddling in a bed. "Hey, tomorrow I'm going to be busy with work, planning the wedding with Emily, the nursery, buying the things for the nursery and wedding, plan the baby shower and shop for the baby, I want you to help Sam build the nursery i pictured at least, Bree will be back and forth with you and me throughout the day" I say "ok, I will" he says and we go to sleep.