Chapter 24

(A couple months later)
Note: this is set when Bella starts hanging with Jake after her depressing months.
(Warning—abuse, self harm)
Jacobs POV
It's been a couple days since Embrys been to school and been hanging with quil and I. He's like changed a lot, won't talk or acknowledge us and now Sam is staring me down, sort of starting to freak me out.

Hopes POV
A couple days ago, Embry shifted and we're helping him control it. And recently Ethan's agreed to join our pack and we've told him everything going on here. Everyone's happy here and been going smoothly. We're now waiting on Jacob, apparently he's supposed to be alpha rightfully by law but that's up to him.We're at Sams and Emily's house.Me and Emily are making some food and the others are in the living room watching tv.We set everything on the table "it's ready" we call them.They come shoving each other and fighting for the food. They shove food in their mouths and me and Emily make a gross noise and slouch, groaning from tiredness. I can see Paul feels bad so he gets up and kisses me. "I can't wait to meet my imprint" Embry says upset seeing me and Paul. "Me too,even tho I'm happy with Liam" Sarah says and the guys growl. "Let's hope it stays that way" Jared says.

Sarah's POV
I don't want it to stay this way actually. Over the last few weeks Liams become more aggressive, well abusive. I can't tell them, they'll kill him and I would kill him if I lost control so I just deal with it. "I'm going to go home guys, see you later" I tell them leaving "bye" they all say and I run home. I get home and go to my room and see Liam waiting for me. I start getting scared. "What are you doing here?"I ask "I saw you talking to Jonathan after class" he starts walking towards me and I back up to the wall. "Yeah we— I start but he slaps me and grabs my arms hard. "Don't talk to him again, understand?" I nod with tears in my eyes. He lets go and leaves. I break down crying. I see my arms bruising more, great more log sleeves and jackets. I won't be able to hide it much longer cause summers coming soon.

Hopes POV
Sarah left and I'm starting to worry about her. "Hey guys, does Sarah seem different to you?" I ask them, they all look to me. "A little, why?" Sam asks "I don't know something seems...off" I say and they all start thinking.

Sarah's POV
I head to the bathroom and grab my razor. I do a few small cuts and clean them. I head to bed early and go to bed.