Chapter 38

Hopes POV
We head towards Seth.'Seth relax'Sam says but he doesn't. Me and Sam growl at him and he whimpers, backing a bit.I see Leah feel bad for him.'Seth, you'll be fine'she reassures him.'Leah?What's going on?'He asks.'Sam,can I do it this time?' I ask 'sure,let's go' he says and they leave me and Seth.'Who are you?What's going on?'He asks.'I'm hope and I think it's best if we do this in human form' I tell him and explain.We turn back and I explain our wolves."That's crazy but cool!"He says smiling.I laugh"yeah guess so""so what happened when you arrived?"He asks."That's the alpha command,you obey whether you want to or not,we also hear each other's thoughts"I say"oh but I heard both of you"he says confused"yeah we're co alphas"I say.I catch him up on everything.We head back and introduce everyone. 'I'm going to treat him like my child,he's too adorable'I squeal in my head.I realize Sarah's not here then she comes out of the bathroom."Seth this is my little sister Sarah,Sarah this is Seth"I say.They look at each other and I see them stare in a trance. 'Oh hell no'"Seth let's go outside,we need to...chat"I say trying to hide my anger. I see the others know I'm mad and look scared for what I'll do.

Paul's POV
Hope takes him outside and we all turn to Sarah. "No,no overprotective speech,Seth is adorable and looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly"Sarah whines."Fine but you know the rules and levels"I say"eww,okay"she says disgusted."Cheryl,you look tired,you should sleep" Sam says. She agrees and goes to her room and naps.

Hopes POV
I take him outside"what was that?"He asks "imprinting"I explain it."Oh"he says backing up scared of what I'll do."Look your fine but if you hurt her,I'll kill you and I don't want to cause your adorable and I see you as my child already"I say "ok, I promise"he smiles.I can't help but smile at his smile."But I want you to take it slow by letting her get comfortable with you first,some things happened in the past that I'll let her explain when she's ready but don't force anything and take it slow"I tell him. "Yeah of course"he says sadly.We head back"she didn't do anything,did she?"Ethan asks"no,all good" he says.

(3 weeks later)Jacobs been avoiding Bella,which we're happy about.I think,I'm ready for Paul but I just get nervous when it comes to it that we haven't gotten further than making out.Embry and Cheryl have gotten closer and so have Seth and Sarah.I think Sarah's warming up to him.Me and Leah have became best friends and she's become more bitchy to the guys. Sam has been keeping Seth at home doing homework. My parents thought that forks wasn't for them so they went back to New Orleans. Now we're trying to catch the redhead who keeps coming to our land. Right now, me and Paul are patrolling by the treaty line.We hear fast running so we prepare to attack or chase her.We see the cullens chasing the redhead and she jumps on our land.We chase and she keeps jumping between both sides.She jumps back to our side and we see the big guy known as Emmett jump over too.Before he can jump over,Paul throws him in the water.Paul growls at his glaring. He goes back to his side and we head back to Emily's cause our shift is over.We change and head inside. Everyone's here so we explain what just happened. "She's getting closer"Sam says"so what do we do"Jacob asks"longer patrol and keeping a closer eye out"I say and Sam agrees.

A/n: I've been thinking if I should do smut but I want you guys to decide. So let me know. Should I do smut? Comment and vote please.