Chapter 60

Hopes POV
"You were definitely checking out the blond girl the whole time" Lizzie says to Josie. Josie blushes "but she's taken sadly"Lizzie says it like it's nothing.Josies smile fades and she looks down upset. 'Fucking shit Lizzie' I say low. 'Does she do that a lot?' Sam asks 'yeah,everyday,she complains and focuses on herself, forgetting Josies feeling and always brings Josies love life down' I say. We arrive back to my house and Josie and Lizzie get off. We change back and head inside. "So we have decided to join you guys for the fight"Lizzie says"no it's too dangerous"Jacob says."Your not my dad and second we could probably help better"she says."Collin,Brady I want you guys to stay here during the fight to protect Ava,Kim and Emily the most in case something happens"I say."But— "no buts, she pregnant and we don't know if something could happen while we're gone" I interrupted they're protests. Sam gave them stern looks "fine" they give in. "Wait your pregnant?Congratulations" Josie says. "Thank you" Emily says. "Can I..." Josie trails off asking to feel her stomach. Emily nods and Josie puts her hand on her stomach. She closes her eyes"Futura" Josie whispers but we all heard it.She smiles"what?"Emily asks concerned and confused on what she saw and did. "She'll be healthy and beautiful" Josie says "it's a girl?" Emily asks happy, Josie nods. Out of nowhere Josie jolts back and gasps. She grabs her hand and looks back and forth between her hand and Emily's stomach."What? What did you see?" Sam asks worried "she-she's powerful"Josie says still shocked. "How?" Emily asks "Josie, you shouldn't have done that" I say figuring it out. "Why? It was just a little spell"she asks "because when you did the spell your hand was on her stomach, when you did the spell it went in her body and the baby absorbed it making her siphoner and wolf, you felt a blast wave from her" I explain. "That's why dad tells us to not do the spell with hand on the stomach" Lizzie says realizing. "Will it affect anything?" Sam asks "I don't think so but the baby might accidentally use magic and affect Emily" I say. "Fuck" "shit" Lizzie and Josie say in pain. "What?"I ask. Josie shows her hand and it's rashed. Lizzies the same "why do you have it?"Jacob asks Lizzie."We're siphon twins, sometimes this happens, one gets a pain and so does the other"she says. (3 days later) luckily the rashes went away and the girls have been practicing magic to help in the fight tomorrow. I'm thinking of getting a house for me, Paul and Bree when I save her and we can have our own space.I've told the girls about Bella. Jacob had to be up in the mountains with Bella and Edward. He wants to stay in the fight to watch over Lizzie but can't. Seth wants to be up in the mountains so they're switching in the morning.Sams been watching Emily 24/7.Everyday, we've met with the cullens to practice and learn. Me and Alice have gotten closer and me and Bella have been non stop glaring and fighting. Right now we're all with our imprints, spending time before the fight. Jacobs already left to the mountains. "Do you think we'll win?" I ask cuddling Paul "yeah, we have the element of surprise" he says. "Paul I have to tell you something and don't get mad or tell Sam and please be supportive" I say sitting up "ok" he says sitting up too. "I'm going to save that Bree girl" I say. "Hope we can't and where would she go?" He asks "she would stay with me and Alice can help control her"I say.He considers it "fine, I won't tell" he says and we go to sleep for tomorrow. (Morning) we wake up and change.

 (Morning) we wake up and change

(Lizzies)

(Josies)

(Hopes)Everyone meets in my living room

(Hopes)
Everyone meets in my living room. Ethan,Sam and Jared hug their imprints goodbye."You better make it back, I don't want our child to grow up without a father and I'm going to have to raise it on my own and tell them about you and how you died and teach them how to be a wolf myself not knowing how"Emily rambles"I'll be back"Sam says and they all kiss them."Watch them"I say sternly to Collin and Brady. They nod and we go outside and shift. Josie gets on Ethan and Lizzie on me. We head there. "Sebastian cheated and broke up with me" Lizzie says, I growl and so does Jacob. "He told me last night" she says "I'm so sorry Lizzie" Josie says. "Let's just get this fight over with" Lizzie says and we arrive.