Chapter 55

Hopes POV
I wake up earlier and exhausted.I barely got any sleep last night after the vision.I discovered that my power activated by itself and I saw the future last night so now I know what to expect and can save her. I change.

I text everyone to come to my house today

I text everyone to come to my house today.I want to be discreet about helping Emily as much as possible so they don't get suspicious.I head down and cook breakfast.Soon everyone arrives and we all eat."Embry,Quil you guys want to join me to the graduation party at the cullens?"Jacob asks"sure, yeah"they say."I want to run,do you guys want to join?You too Ava,Kim and Emily?You can ride on backs"I ask everyone."Yeah"everyone agrees."Oh and don't forget Jacob,Quil you have patrol tonight" Sam reminds them.They nod understanding and we go outside.We shift and Ava gets on Ethan and Kim on Jared and Emily on Sam.As we're running I start remembering my nightmare.'Was that a nightmare?' Embry asks 'uh yeah' I lie. 'That seems like a random thing to have a nightmare about and how did you have that nightmare?'Jared asks.'i don't know,aren't nightmares random and confusing?'I question lying. 'Yeah I guess but why was that Bree girl there?And those 4 people who you don't even know?'Quil asks and Sam gets suspicious.'I.Don't.Know can we drop it?It was just a nightmare'I say getting annoyed and not let Sam question me.'Ok guys leave her alone, forget it,don't make her rehash it' Paul says getting protective.'Alright,alright' everyone says.

Jacobs POV
(Grad party) we arrive and go upstairs and I look for Bella. I find her and we walk over. "What are you doing here?"She asks me"you invited me remember"I say."Was my right hook too suddle for you?That was me uninviting you"she says"look Bella I'm sorry about you know,the kiss and your hand,I'd blame it on the whole inner animal thing but really it was me,being an ass,I'm really sorry but I brought you something"I apologize and grab my present for her.I hold up the wolf carved key chain."Graduation present,made it myself"I say and she grabs it."Wow, you made this?It's really pretty,thanks"she says and looks behind us."I'll be back"she says and pushes past us.She goes to Alice on the stairs."What's going on?"I ask walking over"they're not going to Seattle" Bella says."No they're coming here"Alice says.We all walk off to a private room to talk.