Chapter 41

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday something came up and I didn't get around to it.
(Warning—smut) by the way it's my first smut so it's cringe.

Seths POV
Me and Sarah are splashing and messing around in the water when I notice scars on her arm. 'Should I ask her about it?No,it's not my business,she'll tell me when she's ready if it's important.Hope did say she went through something in the past,is this it?Was she abused?Did...she hurt herself?'."Hey,you okay?" She asks noticing me stopping and zoning out."Yeah, I'm fine,just thinking"I say and we continue playing around. I decide to let it go for now.

Hopes POV
I notice Paul watching me."Hey,guess what?"I say excited to Leah. "What?" She says turning to me. "I told Paul, I'm ready to do it" I say nervous. "Really?" She says surprised and disgusted."Yeah,I'm ready but I'm nervous"I say stressed"hey,no need to be nervous if your doing it with someone you love"she says"yeah...your right"I say getting confident.I look to Paul"I'll see you later"I say getting up and heading to him.He's close to the edge so I go behind him and tell Jared to be quiet.I jump onto his back,he screams and catches me.I laugh"hey"I whisper"hey"he says.(Nighttime)we get out and change back into our previous clothes.Jacob texted Sam that he's on his way.He knocks and I answer and he walks right in"come in,I guess"I say surprised."Bella wants me to go over tomorrow morning,apparently someone's been in her room according to Edward"he says"ok,is that all?Cause you look mad"I say."Bella says she wants to turn into a bloodsucker and that it's happening after graduation in a month and that I'm invited to the party at the cullens house" he says. All of us look shocked and I start smiling."What?"Cheryl asks seeing me. Everyone turns to me. "Now that she's turning, I can kill her and the rest of them"I say and the girls look happy as well. "No, I won't let you" he says angry.I stand up and go to him."You want to try me"I say raising a brow and starting a fire on my hand.He gulps nervous"Hope"Sam says in a warning voice.I stop the fire and walk back to sit."You want to stay tonight?"I whisper to Paul"sure"he shifts in his seat.I smile and pay attention."Jacob she has a point,they can't hurt a local,it's against the treaty and we don't know how Bella will handle the hunger, we can't risk it"Sam explains to Jacob.Everyone leaves and now it's just me,Paul,Sarah,Ethan and Ava. I change into my pajamas.

I head to my bed and Paul's already on it

I head to my bed and Paul's already on it. I climb in and kiss Paul. It turns into a make out session and Paul pulls me onto his lap.My arms go around his neck and his arms go on my thighs going up my dress a bit. He licks my bottom asking for entrance. I tease him a bit by not letting him.His hand trails to my ass and squeezes it making me Yelp and he takes this as a chance to enter.He trails kisses to my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I Moan a bit.He makes a hickey.I grind on him a little and he groans.He lifts my dress up over my head.He stares at my body and I slouch and use my hands to hide it."Hey,your beautiful"he tells me moving my hands.I blush and go back to kissing him. He flips us so he's on top. His hands rest on my waist and he kisses down my body. His hands go behind my back and unclips my bra.He removes it and his hands grip my breasts.He massages my breasts and I moan.He sucks on them. He goes down to my underwear.