Chapter 50

Hopes POV
(Morning) I wake up exhausted and change.

Hopes POV(Morning) I wake up exhausted and change

I put my hair in a bun and go see if Sarah's up. I walk in to see Sarah and Seth cuddling asleep.

'Aww,should I wake them?Should I take a picture?'I decided to take a picture and wake them up

'Aww,should I wake them?Should I take a picture?'I decided to take a picture and wake them up.I walk up to them and they have tear stained faces.'What happened?' "Sarah,Seth wake up"I say.They wake up and I walk out to give them privacy.They walk out and all of us walk to the car in silence."Why's it quiet? What happened? Why is Seth here?" Ethan asks. Ava agrees wanting to know too. I smile and pull out my phone and show them the photo."You took a picture?"Sarah whines"yes,it was too cute"I say and put my phone away. "Guess that explains it" Ava says. We arrive to Emily's and sit. I sit down straddling Paul and hug him.I hide my face in his neck"what's up?Whats wrong?Are you okay?"Paul asks from the sudden comfort."Yeah,tired"I say. "Where were you last night?I didn't see you when I got home"Leah says to Seth,that made me pick my head up and I seen Seth and Sarah get awkward. "Last night I told Seth about Liam and we fell asleep cuddling"Sarah says."That's why you had tear stained faces"I say realizing.I pull out my phone and showed the photo."When is Claire coming again?"Quil asks Emily"whenever I want to see her"she says.

Sarah's POV
'I don't want patrol tonight especially for Bella' "hey guys I want us to do a quick patrol around the area" Sam says"alright"everyone agrees.We all get up and go outside and shift.Emily,Kim and Ava stayed at the house.

Jared's POV
I decided to take the area around the treaty.While I'm walking I hear a branch snap.I look over and see no one.'Guys is anyone near the treaty?'I ask'no' they all reply.'Why?What's wrong?'Sam asks.'Nothing, maybe I'm being paranoid' I say 'right now is not the time to be paranoid'Sam says'I know,I'll let you know if something happens'I say to him.'Alright'Sam says and I look around.I walk again and hear another branch snap. I spin my head to see another wolf that doesn't look like the pack.We growl at each other. We can't hear each other cause he's not in the pack.'Guys get over here'I say showing them what I'm seeing. They come running in.The wolf backs up, looking at all of us.He's growling probably hiding his fear.'Who are you?'Sam asks him.Only hope and Sam can hear him since they're alphas.