Chapter 45

Hopes POV
We get outside"did.you.just.imprint.on.my.TWO year.old.niece?"Emily yells at Quil."It's not what you think"he protests quickly."Hold on,di la veridad"(tell truth)I cast the spell"now he'll tell you the truth"I say."What are your intentions with my niece?"Emily asks"I'll see her as little sister til she reaches maturity and we can be together"Quil says.Emily turns to me and nods,telling me to take away the truth spell."Volver a la normalidad"(back to normal) I say "you better act normal"Emily says and walks back inside. All of us stand there awkward."Your fucked"I say smirking."The legends said something about this, I didn't believe it"Sam says and everyone agrees.We walk back inside and sit.I hold my hands out to Claire and Seth hands her to me."Hi,I'm hope"I say in a baby voice."Hi"she says shyly.I smile at my adorableness.All day we played with Claire and get to know her and she,us.

Sarah's POV
I'm at home and it's time for me and Seths date.I wear this.

I hear a knock and answer to see Seth in a suit

I hear a knock and answer to see Seth in a suit."You-you look beautiful" he says. I blush "and you look handsome" I say. We arrive to a restaurant. He asks for his reserved table and I got confused.We head to a private table.

We head to a private table

Jaw dropped.He pulled out the chair for me and I sit.He pushes it in and sits down too.'When I order, should I be ladylike by a salad or myself by being sloppy?'. We order and I decided to be myself.

Hopes POV
It's almost time for Paul to leave.We're all still at Emily's and I'm on Paul's lap.Everyone's looking away so I move on his lap.He grips my hips to stop me.I feel his bulge under me,I smirk. "Paul, Ethan, time to go" Sam says. "You planned this didn't you?" Paul whispers to me.I just stand and kiss him real quick and go to Claire.They leave and I smile.'Oh but I'm so getting punished tomorrow but let's hope not because I have tomorrow night'.

Paul's POV
We walk out and shift.'You good dude?'Ethan asks seeing me uncomfortable. 'Yeah just Hope did something before we left' I say.He leaves it alone. We arrive and sit there.

Embrys POV
I look to Cheryl"hey,I wanted to ask you something"I say.She looks to me"what's up?"She asks."Do...do you want to go out with me?" I ask nervous.