Chapter 63

Hopes POV
"Hello"Alice says "hey,it's me hope,um can you come to my house? I need your help" I say "ok, I'll be there in a few minutes"she says and hangs up.(2 min later) Bella comes back out"Embry your next"she says and leaves. Bree grabs her throat "Hope how much longer? I can't wait" she says "just a little more" I say and my phone rings. "Alice what's taking so long?" I ask "I can't cross the treaty, you'll have to come" she says "fine" I groan and hang up. "Come on"I hold out my hand and she takes it. "Where you going?" Paul asks "to Alice, she can't cross the treaty, we're close anyway"I say"I'm coming too"he says and follows us. "I'm thinking of getting my own house,for me and Bree, I want you to join" I say and Paul turns to me "I'd love to" he says. "You don't have to get a new house for me" Bree says "yes I do, it's too crowded in there, we need our own space and you will live with me" I say. We arrive to see Alice. "I need you to teach her, she's hungry" I say "yeah of course" she says."She's going to teach you to hunt and control ok? I'll see you in an hour" I say and Bree jumps over. They run off and me and Paul go back. "Hope is it ok if Jake stays here tonight? Can't exactly bring him home in this condition" billy asks "of course billy" I say "hey hope, I've considered it and Alice can cross for Bree if she needs"Sam says"thank you,thank you" I squeal hugging him. Paul growls and I roll my eyes and let go. "Well we all better get going" Sam says "bye" everyone leaves except Paul,Seth and of course Jacob. I texted Alice telling her. "So, our own house with a child that we will raise" Paul says "yeah looks like it" I say. "Sounds so weird out loud" Paul says "yeah but it will be great and fun to see us stressing"I say smiling. I get a text from Alice saying their close. "And said child is back" I say getting up and going outside. I get outside to see them coming up talking and laughing. "Well I see you two got along" I say "very much and she was great, she's a natural" Alice says "good to know, well thank you Alice" I say "your welcome" she says and leaves. "When can I see Alice again?" Bree asks happy "maybe tomorrow"I say and we go inside."You have a beautiful and big house"she says "thank you" I say and lead her to a room.

"It's perfect, thank you" she says "no problem, sleep well ok?"I say leaving"ok goodnight"she says"night"

"It's perfect, thank you" she says "no problem, sleep well ok?"I say leaving"ok goodnight"she says"night". I head back to my room "so how did she do?" Paul asks"Alice said she was a natural and they bonded so much that Bree wants to know when she can see Alice again" I say. Soon Paul fall's asleep and little does he know, I already have a new house for us. We move in tomorrow. (Morning) I wake up and change.

I wake up Bree "Bree sweetie wake up, everyone will be here soon for breakfast" I say and head down to make breakfast

I wake up Bree "Bree sweetie wake up, everyone will be here soon for breakfast" I say and head down to make breakfast. Bree comes down exhausted and ready. "Morning" she says hugging me from behind. 'I could get used to this'. Soon everyone but Sam and Emily arrive.Since Jacob needs rest,he's eating in the living room. We're all eating when Sam and Emily burst through the door. "We have a problem" Emily says and we all notice....