12

I was exhausted. Clove had helped me a bit, but I had to carry the body which was not fun. She did bring me some food and made me drink something that made me feel energized for a bit. But that energy had felt me now. Clove had gone to tell Adrian I was finished. 

The floor was mopped, sheets changed, I even had to clean the walls in some spots. 

"This looks better."

I whipped behind me to look at Adrian. I always hatted that he snuck up on me. "Go ahead and get in the shower to wash off the excess dirt," he says as he walks to his closet. I tried hard not to think about that hard about how his body looked magnificent. So I nodded and started taking a shower. I turned the water on hot as I scrubbed my skin and rinsed my hair. I heard the door open and close but I didn't move. 

"Come on now, the bath is ready," Adrian opens the door. I blushed covering my body but he just rolled his eyes and pulled me out. The water felt cool against my skin and smelled like vanilla and honey. I whined in pleasure as I sunk in. Adrian took a seat on the edge of the tub just sticking his legs in. He pulled me backwards and then started to clean my hair. It felt good as he rubbed my ears. "You really do like that don't you?" 

"It does. Its because when I am like this my wolf is more with me, she likes being pet," I say softly pawing at some bubbles. As each bubble popped more fragrance was released. He suddenly reach down in front of my chest and I let out a squeak. 

"The Dire's have invited me to attend their daughters Marking Ceremony. They want you present," he says as he runs over my chest. I felt a wave of warmth over my body and to my cheeks. I grab his writs but it does nothing to stop him touching over my chest. I let out a whine as I thought of Luca's words...did...is what he told me the truth? Would being with him be better with me. 

I looked up at Adrian, his red eyes glowed brightly at me. I felt this coldness over me and I knew it wasn't my choice. 

"They asked to have you neutered," he said.

"Its not like I am allowed to mate anyways," I said softly wincing as he pinched my skin. 

"We will be attending in two weeks Rae," he leans down licking over my neck. I let out a whimper but he continue to lick my skin. I suddenly feel a sharp pain and tried to pull away. His teeth sunk deeper into my skin. "Still" he growled against my skin. 

I relaxed a bit as he kept on sucking from me. It was strange how oddly calm I would get. I guess having my life drained away was a bit peaceful. Adrain pulled away which surprised me. 

"You aren't going to take more?" I asked confused. I was a bit light headed but nothing like the most times he ate. 

"Don't tempt me mutt," he growled and helped me out of the tub. I shook myself to dry myself off. I softly touched the sore spot on my neck. By the time we exited the bathroom it was dark outside. Adrian just had one window that look out over the gardens. I crawled onto my pillow and curled up tightly. "No come up here," Adrian said. He took off his pants and pulled the covers over him. I hesitated for a moment but crawl up next to him. 

"May I ask a question Master?"

"Yes Rae," he said pulling me close to him. I was warming up under the covers but his body was cool against mine. 

"Clara... Is she your mate?" I ask softly thinking of how affectionate she was with Nate. 

"No she is not."

"Where is your markings?" 

"I hide them."

"Why?"