20

Rae

I was weak. I had been down here for two days. No food no water. Using my power had drained me. I was tortured by constant nightmares. All the sudden the ground started shaking. I could hear loud booms that make dust and pieces of stone fall around me. The lone lightbulb started to twitch as the commotion upstairs got more violent. 

"Rae! Rae!" I suddenly heard Lucas's voice. I felt like I was dreaming. There was no way he could be here. But low and behold he had come forward. He unlocked the bars as he helped me up.

"What ar-"

"Its a full on war Rae. The witches came to me after you disappeared. We prepared for war us and the witches. We will help you take down the King," Lucas's said smiling at me. He carried me up and there was a group waiting for us. They surrounded us as I heard screams and yells. I could see vampires and wolves fighting. Witches screaming out spells. It was pure chaos. 

I realized soon that we were in Adrians castle. I was being kept in the dungeons of his castle this whole time? Why hadn't he come see me? Right as we almost reached the door I heard a monstrous roar. Adrian was flying in the air. His pants were tattered and he wasn't wearing a shirt. His eyes were bright red. He was tearing vampire and wolves in half. He seemed to be on a rampage as he made his way towards us. 

Lucas put me down as he turned to face him.

"Please Rae get out of here," he growled as he shift. 

"No!' I screamed as everyone started to shift into wolves and launched themselves at Adrian. All around me people were dying. I felt helpless as they were all here for me. To protect me. But I had done nothing for anyone. I had no powers, I was useless. 

But you aren't useless. You are Dae, the first witch, the maker of werewolves, the goddess of Light

I suddenly felt a power radiate through out me. Each time I had been reincarnated, each version of myself suddenly stood beside me, creating an unending line of me. 

Their knowledge their vision. 

I might not have been a god my first time on this Earth. But each version had made me stronger and stronger, I had faced death thousands of times. I had learned things already forgotten in this era. 

I felt the warm power radiating throughout my body. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my back as white wings sprouted from my back. My eyes met those of Adrians. His red eyes were wild. Something had to be wrong with him. He was like a feral animal. 

He suddenly swooped down his tallons trained on me but I spread my wings out wide. The wind created threw him back. I look around me as the people remaining stared up at me with wide eyes. 

I was a creature beyong their imagination. I was everything they were and more. I was a creator. 

I stared at Adrian with determination. He kept on coming towards me with vicious force and each time I threw him back and back. I raised my hand up grasping at the string that his life was connected too. But as I grapped onto his life, raw emotions poured into me. 

Our Love. 

Even if I had Never felt it. It was there. Blocked in his mind. 

"Kill her now Adrian!" I look up to a trio of white haired vampire who were staring down at us from the staircase. Nate was standing there also with Clara at his side. 

I managed to put my arms up just as Adrian slashed them. I cried out as I stumbled back, sending Adrian back against the wall. I looked down at my bleeding arms as I started to feel the pain in my body. I could see the sun rising in the windows.  The pink and orange seemed ever so bright on the snowy scenery. 

Black ink started forming over my wrist and ankles causing me unbelievable pain. 

But it was pain I had experienced over and over. It was familiar. I managed to stand my ground as the feral Adrian faced me again. 

"Listen Adrian! You are my mate! You know it!"

"Shut up you lying bitch!" he growled. I cried out as he zipped past me slicing my shoulder. But I wasn't fast enough. 

"Now drain her! Kill her like you have every time before!" Nate's voice filled the air. I stared as Adrians face had morphed into pure hunger and anger. He trusty look liked a monster as he fangs extended. I suddenly placed my hand on his cheek and images flashed through my mind. 

He had been starved. I could feel my marks forming as his jaw widened. This was to be my fate. 

My star

My eyes flew open as Adrians desperate voice resonated deeply in my head. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as I leaned my head back. 

"Drink," I said softly. It hurt as his fangs pierced my flesh. He was drinking faster that he ever had before. But I placed a kiss on his temple as once again it was just the two of us in darkness. He was curled up his wings wrapped around him protectively.

I reach down slowly prying his wings open. I stared down at the man I had loved before time had begun. He was not a vampire. I was not some over powered being. It was just us, in nature enjoying out time together. 

"My star, I cannot keep doing this," he said. I smiled as I kissed his forehead. 

"This will not happened any longer," I said. I started going through his mind, tapping each blurring vision. It felt like an eternity as I sorted through each year that had been blocked from his mind. Even going as fast as I could. 

He was feeling pain because of it, but I started to take that in. Making his pain mine. 

Even if I died. He would be free of me. I kept on going, unblurrying each second until I reached the black winged creature. It had the shape of Adrian but it was a demon. His fangs were long and dripping in blood. 

If I was alone. I wouldn't be able to stop the curse. But I wasn't just Rae anymore.

I was a being known by many names. I was the first witch, and I would be the last. I was create of mates, my own lifeforms being beyond me. I could feel each life I had lived had only connected me further and further into this world. Connecting me to time and nature more than anyone had before. 

This curse was caused by a mistake I had made. And this time I would fix it. 

I was now a God.