4

I squirm in his arms. I growl softly as he calls me a dog.
"I am not a dog!" I snap.
"Oh really? Show me your wolf then," he chuckles and sets me down in the snow. I glare at him and my wolf becomes ashamed.
"What? Not a big bad wolf? Or what?" He taunts me. His eyes glow red as he chuckles.
How did he know? I was a werewolf but a mutt, a mongrel. A werewolf with human mix. Which made my wolf more domesticated and dog like rather than a huge savage wolf. Once again, I was an embarrassment to all werewolves.
"It's forbidden," I mummble as my small body starts to shiver. I could feel my hair freezing from the cold.
"And who makes the rules? I do. Now shift" he says. Quickly my back is to the ground and his foot is on my shoulder. I whimper in pain as he pressed down "I said shift mutt" he growls and his eyes seem to get darker.

It's fine! He just wants to see us! Let me shift!
I roll my eyes as Daisy speaks to me. But before I can say no she takes over. I feel my bones cracking and my fur sprouting from my skin.

When it's done I look up and shake myself. It's been so long. In this form Daisy is in more control than I am. She quickly goes up to Adrien and nuzzles his hand. Our tail wags playfully. You could say I look like an Akita dog mixed with wolf like features. Maybe one could say an Akita husky mix using dog breeedes. I am a whitish blonde wolf with my same blue eyes.

I look up and see Adrien smiling at me. He pets my head and runs his hand down my back. Daisy lets out an excited whine. I roll my eyes.

Why do you like him? He wants to kill us? I say confused.

"Follow me. Do not shift back unless I say so." Adrien soon starts heading back to the castle with me following closing behind. I keep my head low and my tail between my legs. Even Daisy was nervous. It was forbidden for a werewolf to shift.

We reach the castle and start walking back up the maze like hallways and stairs. I suddenly feel something yank my tail and pull. I whine and try to move away but I am lifted up by my tail. I whimper in pain as I look at Nathaniel. He was glaring at me with those snake like eyes.

"Adrien what the hell is she doing in this pathetic form and alive?" He growls at me.

"Let her go Nate. I've always wanted a pet and now I have one," Adrien says calmly.

"Ew a mutt isn't she? No wonder the wolves didn't want her. She looks more like a scared cat than anything else." Nate chuckles and glares at me. I pout and go behind Adrien.

More vampires where coming to look at me. I could feel Daisy retreating. I wanted to shift back. Daisy starts to whine. I look up and Adrien and shift on my paws.

"Look at that stupid mutt. She looks so scared!" Nate burst out laughing. I try to hold back but Daisy growls not liking how he is disrespecting us. This 'outburst' earns us a hard smack on my bum from Adrien. I whimper and lower myself to an almost crawling position.

"Leave her alone Nate," with that he keeps on walking and we finally reach his room. I wasn't able to see his face or his emotions. Before I can stop I am shifted back into a person. I sigh and shake myself.

"I thought I told you not to shift unless I told you so!" Adrien yells at me. I try to move back but I wasn't fast enough. His hand comes up and slaps me hard against the face. I stumble back and fall on my bum. I whimper as I touch my cheek and tears start to well up in my eyes.

I thought you said he wasn't going to hurt me! I yell at Daisy. I hear her pout and she retreats to the back of my mind. I can feel her confusion.

"Stop looking into space! Why did you shift?" He yells at me. He picks me up by my hair and pulls me to face level. I can't touch the ground and I frail around trying to ease the pain on my scalp.

"Daisy couldn't take all the danger she was feeling from all those vampires! It was nerve racking!" I try to yell but comes out whiny. He lets go of my hair and I fall to the ground.

"That's so pathetic. You can't even keep up a simple shift" he says. I can see the disappointment in his now golden eyes. I look down and I am overwhelmed with shame.

"Get on the bed"
I look up confused.
"Now Rae."
My eyes widen and I go to the bed. Before I can even manage to crawl up into the bed Adrien lifts me up and lays me on my back. He gets on top of me and I start to panic. I try to move away but he grabs my wrist hard and puts them above my head.
"What are you doing! Stop!" I cry out as he used his lower body to pin me down.
"I am hungry. I still need to drink," he grunts and sniffs my neck.
For some reason I sniff him too. It's strange, usually vampires have a stale, dusty smell. But Adrien smelt like cinnamon and honey. We sniff each other and then I feel him lick my neck. He starts to suck on my neck and it sends tingles throughout my body.
"Stop! Stop please!" I whimper.
"Mhmm beg more," He mummble and sucks harder.
I whine and try to move, "Stop! Please! I don't want to die!"
"Call me Master," he growls then bites down hard on my neck. I scream in pain and I lash around.
"M-master! Stop it hurts! It hurts!" I scream in agony. I feel his teeth leave my neck and feel him sucking the blood out of me. It was a strange feeling. I didn't like it.
"Stop moving and it will hurt less" he growls into my neck. I hadn't realized I was trashing around violently.
"Let me go! Stop!" I try to yell but my energy was fading. I start to see spots in my vision. He keeps on sucking from me. Is he going to suck me dry? Was this all a game? So cruel.
"Please Master. Y-you are drinking to much" I whisper. I no longer have the energy to move and my head does limp to the side. I close my eyes as everything fades to black.