3

I run for the trees but realize how weak my body is. I find a hollowed out tree and climb into the hole. I was grateful there werent any bugs since it was winter. I pray the sent of the tree covered my own.

"Where are you?" I hear the booming voice. I wince and curl up tighter. I hear twigs snapping and snow being kicked around.

I gasp as I hear a lound cracking sound and the top part of the tree is ripped off. I stand up and see the top part of the tree laying on the floor.

Adrien was standing their with a smirk on his face. He walks closer to me and I try stummble over the tree and fall into the snow.

I start running but I see a shadow pass over head and then he is in front me me. His wings spread wide. I take two trembling steps back. I start to feel a pain throughout my whole body, like a sore pain.

Rae it is okay. He will not hurt you.

I hear a cheerful voice in my head, she almost giggles. It couldn't be her? Could it? Why now?

Daisy? I think softly

Yes it's me! I'm back and... oh watch out!

I jump back as Adrien lashes out at me. I was confused by why Daisy my wolf had come back at this time. but I had to focus on Adrien who was trying to kill me. I turn to run, but Adrien grabed my hair and pulled me back. My body lands hard in the cold snow. I yelp out.

"Seems like you did not get far Rae," Adrien growls. He stands over me, his eyes glowing red. I let out a whimper and suddenly Adrien looks confused.

Come on do not shut me out! He wants to play!

Play? What was daisy thinking! Why would Adrien play with me? He wants to drink my blood and kill me!

The snow was cold and making my body numb, I try to get up but Adrien pushes me back down. I let out another whimper and he gives me that same strange look.

I finally decide to give up. I was tired and cold and just wanted this to all be over. I put my head to the side exposing my neck.

"What are you doing?"

"Just finish it. I am done" I say softly. I close my eyes. Suddenly I feel my body lifted off the ground. I look up and see Adrien holding me.

"Hum, I like the way you look and sound. I want you to be my slave for now on." He says this calmly and starts walking. His wings fold up and dissapear in his back. "I've always wanted a dog."