6

Rae POV
I suddenly wake up and look around Adriens office. He wasn't there and I get restless. I wait a few minutes and he still isn't there. I sigh and get up. I walk through the hallways and I notice a huge glass door. I peak through and notice it's a greenhouse. Like a mega greenhouse with plants and waterworks. I squeal and go inside. I walk around the long winging rows of plants. There where all different types of plants, even a vegetable garden, and flowers. I breath in deeply, the air smelt so pure and fresh. I start running around for what felt like hours. I come across a waterfall scene surrounded with these glassy looking rainbow color rocks. They weren't rainbow colored but they were white and the little veins that went through it sparkled like a rainbow. I jumped on top of one and put my hand under the waterfall. I jump up the rocks until I am at the top. The top of the rock was nice and warm so I let my body sprawl out over it. I let my ears and tail pop out. That was one nice thing about being a hybrid werewolf was that I could heighten my wolf while still remaining human.  I let my hand and tail fall into the water. The running water felt so nice against my skin. I whimper and let out a groan in pleasure. The sunlight was soft against the top of me and the sounds of birds helped me drift off into sleep.

I'm startled awake and my hair is standing on edge. I have a bad gut feeling and my wolf ears perk up. I realized the birds weren't chirping and the air felt still. I sit up and look around confused. I see two yellow glowing eyes in a near by bush, I tense up as I smell a new wolf. Suddenly a skinny grey brown wolf emerged from the bushes and it is a rogue wolf. He starts to growl and gets ready to pounce at me. I sit up but slip on the rock making me tumble into the waterfall. I scream and the water fillings my lungs. I kick up and gasp for air. I crawl up the side but the rogue is on me. He pins down my arms and legs with his paws. I try scratching his belly but nothing is working. I scream at the top of my lungs and the wolf opens its jaws. I try my best to keep his from bitting my face but he manages to nip my shoulders. I scream in pain as he digs his nails into my arms and legs making me to struggle less. I was becoming weak, I wasn't that strong in the first place. I close my eyes as my struggling gets weaker. I hear him growl and I know it's the growl right before the kill.

I hear a yelp and screech. I look up and see Adrien holding the wolf by its jaws. His eyes were a bright red and I see his muscles flex as the rips the wolf's jaws apart, and farther. I scream as blood flies everywhere. Adrien let's go and the wolf's head looks like it was ripped in half and he lay lifeless. I look up at Adrien worried as he turns his attention to me.
"Why the fuck are you in here?" He growls at me and takes a step closer. I had totally forgotten that I was supposed to stay at his side.
"I-I woke up and you w-where gone. So then I left to l-look for you-"
"Shut the fuck up. You broke rules and now there are punishments" he says interrupting me.
I squeal and shake my head, "but master! I was looking for you! And who is that wolf! It's forbidden to shift!" I whimper. I back up as Adrien takes steps towards me.
"You were gone for 5 fucking hours slave! 5 god damn hours! You weren't fucking looking for me or you would have found me!" He yells at me. He grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls me up. I scream in pain as he lifts my whole body from the floor.
"Master! Master! Please I'm sorry!" I whimper.
His dark red eyes glare into mine and I look down.
"What the fuck are these?" He growls as I feel him pull my ear and then my tail. I whine.
"You can make your ears and tail go out?" He growls still but it is softer.
"Y-yes cause I'm a hybrid."
"Why didn't you tell me?" He growls at me and brings my face close to his.
"You n-never asked," I whisper. I guess he didn't like this answer because he lets out a loud growl. He starts dragging me on the ground not giving me time to get up. I scream as he drags my bloodied and torn body. He go down to a dark marble door and opened it with a wave of his hand. He drags me down the stairs and I realized we are in a dungeon room. I scream and try to pull free but his grip is iron. He turns me around and presses my front against the cold, wet wall. He brings my wrist up and above my head chainring me to cuffs connected on the wall. I look to the side so my face isn't smushed against the wall.
"Master? Master what are you doing?" I whimper as I hear him dragging something. I try to look back but I can't.
"Tell me what rules you broke." He says calmly and that frightens me more.
"I left your side," I whisper, "I'm so sorry Master."
"What else?" He growls and I can hear the impatience in his voice.
"I left your side! That was it!" I say and I feel a a thin pain against my back. I shriek as I realize he had whipped me.
"And you thought you could lie to me about it! How dare you try to lie to me! And you shifted half way!" He yells and whips me again. I scream as this one cuts deeper into my bare back. I start to pull back my ears and tail.
"Don't you dare you stupid mutt!" He whips me twice and my body jerks trying to move away. "Keep those filthy tail and ears out slave!" He whips me again hitting my lower back and tail. I scream in pain as I start to feel my blood dripping down my back from the cuts.
"Master please! Please I'm so sorry. I'll do better!" I whimper out. He keeps on whipping me despite my screams and protest. I was already loosing blood from the bite in my shoulder and the tears on my legs. The pain on my back was enough to almost black out. But Adrien didn't let that happen. He stopped and unchain my wrist. My body crumbles to the ground and I hit my head hard on the floor. I'm too weak to lift myself up so I stay down.
"Master I'm sorry" I whimper weakly, "Please no more."
He turns me to face him and glares at me with those red eyes. He slaps me hard against my cheek and I can feel a bruise forming.
"Who was that wolf?" He says and o realize he is panting.
"I-I don't know. Some rogue," I say softly. He looks at me confused.
"Why was he here? Why did he attack you?"
"I don't know. I was on the rock and then he came out of no where I didn't talk to him" I whisper.
He uses my hair to knock my head again the wall and I groan in pain. I start to see spots.
"Worthless. You are so stupid" Adrien growls. I hear him lock the bars to the cell and leave.
"Help me. Please," I whisper as everything goes black.