Chapter 25 - What happened pt. 4

3rd Person POV

It was deep into the night in a town, with it looking quite empty, due to people sleeping and inside their homes. The town was quite peaceful, until the sound of shoes was heard.

A man was seen running at quite a speed. The man also had his ability activated, which may be the reason why he was running quite fast. From the looks of it, he was running at about 40 to 50km/h.

One more thing about the man, he looks to be quite injured. His clothes was dirty, scratches present on his face, and blood dripping down the side of his mouth.

'Who the hell was that guy? He just took down my gang with barely any trouble. I'm lucky that I was able to get away. So for now, I just focus on getting away as fast as I can.' The man thought as he runs away.

Unfortunately for him, a black figure appeared right beside him, catching up and matching his speed. The black figure was then revealed to be John in his hero costume.

'HOW?!' The man thought, as he fearfully looked at John.

John then immediately kicked the man in the mid section. After he does so, the man was halted from his escape and John slid on the ground, due to speed he was running, but he remained standing.

The man was on the ground, coughing up a bit of blood. A shadow then covered him, so he looked up. As he looked up, he saw John looming over him.

"Eek! L-look, I'm sorry for attacking this town. Just please don't hurt me." The man pleaded. John then lowers himself closer to the man. A moment later, John knocked the man unconscious.

John then stood up from the unconscious body, and looked around. Obviously enough, there weren't anybody else, besides himself and the man he just knocked down. So he picked up the body and started walking towards back towards the others.

After John arrived at an area, there were other people, in the same condition as the man that John took down. They were injured and unconscious. Some parts of the area seems to also be destroyed, due to the fight that took place.

John then set down the unconscious body he was carrying at a light post. He walked towards the others and did the same to them. Once the people he took down were all together, he then tied them all up together, with a rope he brought with him.

After he finishes tying all the people together, he notices someone peeking out of the window of their apartment and watching what was happening. John then just gestured his head towards the unconscious people, signifying that they could take it from here.

After he does so, John immediately runs away towards the shadows.

The view then changes to John changing from his hero costume to his normal clothing. There were a few scratches on his face, and that seems to be the only injury he got from that fight.

After he was finished changing his clothes, he picked up his bag and started exiting the place he changed his clothes in.

Before he does so, he looked around if there were any people that saw. Fortunately, there was none. So John proceeded to exit the place.

John walked towards the train station of the town, and boarded a train. The town he was currently in was quite far, so the train will pass a few stations until it arrives at Wellston.

While John was waiting in the train, his mind recalls back the fight that took place awhile ago.

'Jeez, what kind of boss was he? So cocky at first, when I arrived, but then runs away after I took down his lackeys'