Chapter 4 - Goodbye?

Hey guys, it's me. Just want to say that this chapter also happened at the third day, so no confusion. Now this is the main event of this fanfic. It's gonna be hard to take in, but I hope you guys will enjoy. That's all. Now, on with the story~

______________________________________

Previously on chapter 3

"Hey Seraphina, you're still going to talk to John?"

"Of course I am. It's not his fault why he became like that. It's the society's."

______________________________________

3rd Person POV

After they had their conversation about John. They all made their way around school, to find where John is.

Timeskip - 10 minutes later

"Man, where's John? We've been walking for about a few minutes. My feet are starting to hurt." Blyke says, really tired.

"C'mon, you're not the only one whose tired." Isen says.

"We're not stopping until we find John. Even if it takes us all day, we will find him." Sera says to the others.

"Fiiineee." Blyke says.

______________________________________

Doc POV

It's been about 30 minutes after I left John to rest. I was on my computer, checking all the student's files. While I was working on my computer, my mind decided to think of something else. It's the day John gets taken to the Headmaster's office.

Flashback

Doc POV

After we have taken the beat up royals to the infirmary, we found John and took him to the Headmaster.

After we brought John to Vaughn's office. Vaughn decided to call all the staff, for them to listen as well.

'John, just hope that Vaughn goes easy on you.' I thought, while thinking of the punishments that John is going to take.

"John, when you began attending Wellston you were granted certain privileges due to your rank. The last few weeks, you've sent multiple students to the hospital and I let you off, but brutalizing the other Royals is where I draw the line. Any more of this, and there will be consequences. Do you understand?" Vaughn says.

After Vaughn said that, John just stood there, saying nothing while looking at the ground, still injured. 'John, why aren't you doing anything?' I thought, while looking at John, who have lifeless eyes.

"Why are you like that, boy? You were just going on a rampage awhile ago and brutalizing the Royals. Why are like this now?" Vaughn says.

'What is he doing? He must be thinking of something, But what?' I thought.

After about a minute of John standing still and not responding. Vaughn lost his patience and sent him off.

"*sigh* Just know that this is your final warning. You are dismissed." Vaughn says.

John left, still with lifeless eyes, which got me thinking about what's going on with his mind. While I was thinking, everyone started talking about John.

"I never thought that he would do that. Sure we knew what he was, but I thought he changed."

"Yeah, the first time I met him, he was really different from what he was. What made him change back?"