Chapter 10

Hey guys, it's me the author of the story. Just want to say that this part happens just before the Royals left for New Bostin, so there is no confusion. Now, enough with the chit chat, and on with the story~

______________________________________

Elaine POV

"There we go. Everything is in the bag." I say.

I was now finished checking all of the things that I will bring during our trip to New Bostin.

Then I remembered that Seraphina is still sleeping. So I decided to check on her.

I went towards her door. Once I was outside the door, I opened it, slowly. Once the door was open, I only saw Seraphina, sleeping.

'She looks peaceful. Better leave her a note, that we will be gone.' I thought.

I went towards my room, to get a sticky note. Once I found it, I wrote a note and went back to Seraphina's room. I then stick the note on her desk.

'There you go.' I thought while clapping my hands together.

After I was done, I went outside of her room, and started closing the door. Before I closed the door, I took one more glance at her. When I was done, I completely closed the door.

I then slung my bag over my shoulder. Letting the bag hang at the side of my hips, while the strap is on my shoulder.

I then left the dorms, in the dark of night. I then saw the others waiting for me, under a street light.

I smiled for a bit, and went over to them. After that, we now went towards the gate, and called a taxi.

______________________________________

Seraphina POV

I was woken up by my alarm clock, that was beeping beside me. I sat up and reached for it. After I have snoozed my alarm clock, I saw a note beside it. I picked it up and looked at it, which read.

"Hi Seraphina, I just want you to know that me and the Royals had left early, for New Bostin. Remember, you can't always be in your room. Please try and get through this. Be strong."

After that, there was a small drawing of Elaine at the bottom right.

'What am I doing? Why am I just staying here? All I'm doing is wasting time. It won't change the fact that he is gone. Elaine is right, I should move on. If I keep staying here, then what will I achieve in life?' I thought.

I stood up from my bed, and went out of my room. I then went to the kitchen, to get some breakfast.

What I wanted was a simple breakfast. So I decided to eat cereal. I went to one of the cabinets, and took the box of cereal. After that I took the milk inside the fridge.

"There you go. Wait, why do I feel like something is missing? Oh, of course, the bowl." I say.

I then went over to one of the cabinets and took a bowl. In extension, I also took a spoon. After getting the bowl and spoon, I went back to the table and poured the food into the bowl.

I then started eating my cereal. In a few minutes, I finished my food. I then bring the bowl and spoon to the sink and started cleaning it. After cleaning the bowl and spoon, I wiped it up with a towel. It was still a bit moist, so I put the bowl on the plate rack, to dry.

"There you go. Now what should I do?" I say, while thinking of stuff to do.

"Guess I'll just jog around the school." I say.