Chapter 14

3rd Person POV
9:45 AM

It was the next day, the Royals were now in a plane that is currently going back to Wellston. Arlo was reading a book that he brought with him, Elaine was taking a nap, Remi was using her phone, but it is in airplane mode, so she had limited uses, Blyke was watching on the T.V. monitor that was right in front of his seat, and Isen was in the toilet.

While watching the screen in front of him, Blyke can't help but wonder what's happening with Isen.

'What's he even doing in there? It's been like an hour.' Blyke thought.

~Flashback~

The taxi has finally arrived at the airport, and they had about 30 minutes until the plane they were supposed to ride, leaves. They thought that they had more time, so they took their time, and chatted while walking towards their destination. What they did was a huge mistake.

While walking towards their destination, Isen's stomach growled, signalling that he was hungry. He looked around for something to eat. His eyes then landed on a burrito stand.

"Hey guys, I'm hungry. Can you wait here for a minute? I'm just gonna go over there to buy a burrito." Isen says, while pointing towards the burrito stand.

"Okay then, just make sure to hurry up." Remi says.

"Sure, don't worry." Isen waves while going towards the stand.

Once he have arrived, he looked at the menu. There were many types of burritos, ranging from chicken burrito, vegetable burrito, beef burrito, etc... There were also other foods that were not a burrito. Isen was thinking what he should pick.

"What would you like, sir?"

"Hmm, I don't know what to pick, do you mind if you pick for me?" Isen asks.

"How about the special one, sir?" The person, suggested.

"Alright, I'll take that one." Isen says.

"That'll be $15, sir."

Isen then reached for his wallet, that was in his back pocket. He took $15 and gave it to the person. The person then made a special burrito, wrapped it in a foil, and put it in a paper bag that has the stand's logo. The person also put a few tissues in the bag, before handing it over to Isen.

"Thank you for buying." The person says.

Isen nods to the person, before going back over to the others.

"Alright guys, let's go."

They continued going towards their destination. Isen reached for the burrito inside the bag. Since there are no trash cans nearby at the moment, he decided to put the paper bag inside his pocket.

He peeled off the foil that was wrapped on the burrito itself, and took a big bite on it.

"Mmm, this is good. You guys sure you don't want to eat?" Isen asks while chewing his food.

"First, No, we're not hungry at the moment, and second, don't speak while you're eating your food." Remi says.

Isen swallows his food. "Who are you, my mom?" Isen says, in a mocking tone, to which she just gave Isen a stern look. "Alright Alright." Isen continued eating his burrito, until he finishes it.

While walking towards their destination, Isen's stomach growled really loudly that the others heard it too.

"Seriously Isen? You're still hungry after that?" Blyke says.