Chapter 12

Hey guys, so I am going to be making up a backstory about John. So some of the stuff that the Royals and Claire will talk about is from canon, while some is not. Just want to say that, so you guys won't get confused if this is real information or not. That's all, now, on with the story~ 

______________________________________

Previously on chapter 11

"So, how did you meet John. What was he like when you met him." Remi asks.

"Alright, I'll tell you guys the whole story. Be ready, cause it's long"

______________________________________

"It all started, when he enrolled here." Claire says.

~Flashback~

"Excuse me everyone, but we have a new student joining us today."  The teacher says.

"Now, go and introduce yourself." The teacher says, towards the new student.

"Hello, My name is John." John says with a smile on his face.

"He was an optimistic and easygoing person. He was also a bit nice to low tiers. He told us everything about him. What his name was, where he lived, and even how he doesn't have an ability." Claire says.

"But due to him being ability-less, he was bullied by others everyday." Claire says.

"Please, let me go. What did I ever do to you." John begged.

'It hurts... everything hurts. What did I do to deserve this...' John thoughts

"Haha, if you want us to let you go, then why don't you fight back. Oh yeah, that's right, you can't, because you're just a cripple." The bully says, as the others just laughed at John.

After that, the bully just proceeded beating up John.

"John was being bullied everyday, in his time here. While John was being bullied, I was just watching from afar, not doing anything." Claire says.

"After being bullied from time to time, his personality changed." Claire says.

"He became aggressive, and tried fighting back, but he still ends up losing. After being bullied a few more times, I decided to approach him." Claire says.

"Haha, can you believe that the school even accepted him here?" The bully says, while John just glared at him.

"C'mon guys, it's so boring here." The bully says.

The bullies then left, leaving John on the ground, all bruised up.

"Psh" John sounded,

"Uhm..."

 John looked at where the sound came from. Upon looking, he saw a girl with green hair in the style of braided pigtails.

The girl came up to him, and reached out her hand.

"Are you okay?" The girl says.

"Here, let me help you." The girl says.

John then grabbed her hand, and stood up from the ground. After standing up, he began dusting off his clothes.

"Thanks." John says.

"No Problem." The girl says.

"Looks like you got beaten really bad, huh? Want me to help you get to the infirmary?"