Chapter 8

Previously on chapter 7

"I know! Woaba Boba."

"What's that place?"

"It's a good place for delicious boba drinks."

"Well, let's get to it then."

"Yeah, I'm interested in the place now.

"Alright then, let's go."

______________________________________

3rd Person POV

The Royals were out in town, walking towards their destination, while talking to each other.

"Hey Remi, may I ask what the flavors of the drinks there?" Elaine questions, to which she gets her answer.

"Oh, there are tons there. Though I don't know the flavor yet because I only ordered mango before." Remi says.

"Is there orange?" Elaine says.

"What is it with you and oranges?" Isen asks.

Elaine then began to blush from embarrassment, because of the question.

"W-what's wrong with oranges?" Elaine says, while stuttering.

"Hey, no need to be angry. It's only a question." Isen says.

"Hmph"

They then have to deal with a pouting Elaine, while going to Woaba Boba. After minutes of walking, they finally arrived outside the place that they were supposed to go to.

"Alright, were here." Remi says.

______________________________________

Isen POV

'So this is the place. It Looks alright.' I thought, before Remi spoke up.

"Let's go inside." Remi says.

We then went inside and took our seat, with me sitting next to Blyke and Arlo, while Remi is sitting next to Elaine.

The place was really comfortable. The seats were cushioned, the place was air conditioned, there was a television for entertainment, the people there was mostly quiet. It is a place that most people can relax at.

"So, what do you guys want? Mine's mango flavored" Remi asks.

"I think I'll get the same as your's, because someone here has a problem with oranges." Elaine says, sarcastically, while looking at me.

"W-wha, look I'm sorry I offended you. I didn't know that you liked oranges that much." I say.

The others just laughed at me and Elaine, at our... predicament. So to hide my embarrassment, I just hid my face under my arms. We waited there for a few minutes, having a conversation along the way. After waiting for a few minutes, the waitress arrived. I then raise my head up, to get a good look. But then, something caught my eye. The waitress was holding something, and it was really beautiful. It's shiny black marble barrel and cap, it's golden nib that has an intricate design, the gold veins that ran along the black marble. I want... no, I need to ask where she found it.

"Hello, my name is Aria. Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress says, who was wearing a pink dress, and an apron with the color of cream above it. She had light violet colored hair, that is in the style of a bob cut.

"Yes, me and Ela-" Was the only things that Remi was able to say, before being interrupted by me.

"Excuse me! Where did you get that fountain pen?" I say excitedly, surprising the waitress.