Announcement...

Hey guys, let's just get this straight. My depression has returned. Yesterday was a really depressing day for me. Wanna know why? Well here it is.

Now, I just wanna say first that I love Anime. Anime is basically the thing that's keeping me in this world. I know I sound like I'm exaggerating, but it's true. The world is just really really disappointing for me. We already have many things happening this year. Why do the people just makes things worse than it already is?

Whenever I have a depression, I turn to Anime. It helps me forget my depression. It makes me smile, it makes me laugh, it makes me cheer for a fictional character. You get the idea. It has all of the things that make me long for it more than the real world.

Now, this is the main reason I'm depressed. You see, I watch some vtubers. Watching them, somehow has the same effects of watching anime. I watch vtubers because they are really funny, cool, good singers, and many more. Overall, they are just really fun to watch.

I mainly watch the vtubers from Hololive. If you don't know what Hololive is, it is a virtual youtuber agency in Japan. This year, Hololive announced that were be more going to be more vtubers and they were going to debut. They were the 5th gen vtubers from Hololive. I was excited of course.

When all of them have debuted, I was really happy. But that didn't last long. One of the members of the 5th gen made a mistake, and the corporation decided to give her a 2 week suspension. Her name was Mano Aloe. She also made an apology video about it. But what made it worse is the toxic people. They all doxed her, she have been called from her homeline, etc...

I decided to just ignore all the toxic people and cheered for her return. I have also set a goal to greet her once she have returned. I was expecting a big return, but after 2 weeks, I was greeted instead with an announcement that she graduated from Hololive.

I became really sad after finding out that she retired from being a vtuber. She was not prepared to continue being a vtuber after the events, so she just retired.

I became a sobbing mess last night. I don't know how long it lasted.

I know that some of you guys won't care about this because it's not unOrdinary related. And I will say this, I don't care what all of you will call me after this. If you want to insult me for liking vtubers then go ahead. I don't care.

Now, to the readers of this story, I'm not saying this because I'm going to go on a hiatus or discontinue the story. I'm just saying this because I want to.

I'm still going to continue the story, just rest assured. That is all I want to talk about. 

Goodbye Mano Aloe, we will miss you. Me and you're other fans. You will always be remembered.

#Screw2020